In the end I'm the one gettin hurt

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

Arisa passed the photos to Kim Dan Bi and she tapped Jong’s elbow so that they would look at them together. I fought the urge to slap that damn hand but I restrained myself, again.

While they were watching the photos, Arisa explained in detail how each photo has been taken. At the same time, I recalled the day when Jong told me about Kim Dan Bi...

 

We were sitting in the practice room after finishing 3 exhausting hours of dance practice. It was before our first smtown stages. We were young and I was starting to admit that I was in love with him. Fans already made our nickname but it was just them, we really didn't think of us that way and I was pretty sure Jonghyun wasn't gay.

All the five of us were just relaxing: Minho was looking at some football results on a PC that had been left in the room; Onew was calling the delivery guy for some chicken; Jonghyun was sitting next to me listening to some music with one earphone in his ears and I was petting my baby Tae. Don't know why but at some point Jong started to stare at me.

-what?- I asked blushing.

-I just noticed that your eyes are really similar...- he smiled- very pretty, like cat’s eyes- i blushed even more.

-similar to what?- Taemin, even though at that time was really innocent, had already the habit to ask what he shouldn't ask.

Jong smiled at him curiously - my friend. She has really similar eyes-

-she must be very pretty because hyung is handsome- again, I don't know if his straightforwardness at that time was simply innocence or done on purpose. I blushed and forced myself to laugh at his compliment but something inside me was already saying me that I was going to be hurt by Jong’s story.

- oh yes, she was really beautiful- Jong chuckled.

- Was she your girlfriend?- Minho joined us and the moment he sat on the floor in front of us, Taemin was already behind him. Really, those two...anyway, I remember I didn't even notice that I hadn't had Taemin's hair under my hand anymore because Minho's question froze me. I was looking at Jong, waiting for an answer.

-yes- here it was. I could hear my heart breaking into pieces and in that moment I was totally aware of my new feelings.

-Really?- Minho and Taemin, clueless of my inner state, started to ask questions over questions so I learnt that she was his first girlfriend, his first love. That he loved her even after they broke up and that she was one of his biggest supporters when he decided not to go to college to pursue his music career dream.

-Key?- was it Onew who was calling me? I can't remember.

 

-Key?- Heechul patted my hand and I fluttered my eyelashes twice before regaining consciousness - you have something in your eyes?- he passed his thumb on my cheek and swept away a tear.

-Ye..Yes...- . My voice was wavering and probably my facial expression was a mess. Stupid Jonghyun, stupid Kim Dan Bi. I got up and without saying a thing I ran to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and winced. I was really a mess.

I started washing my face, thank god my make up was waterproof; I heard the door opening and I thought it was Heechul.

- I'm fine, Hyung- I had water in my eyes so I kept them closed.

- It doesn't seem so- I almost fainted. It wasn't Heechul. I quickly wiped my eyes with some tissues and turned around to face Jonghyun.

- What are you doing here?- I asked

- What are YOU doing here...that's the right question, Kibum- ah, he was pissed. He always uses my real name when he's pissed.

- I'm having fun with some friends...how is your date going?- I totally lost my control.

- You know that I'm not dating her-

- I know that she's your ing first love and that you even told her about what Taemin does!- yes... I lost it. My perfect control? My cold image? All lost.

- And you're on a double date with your wife- he was unbelievably calm.

- Don't even compare the two things!!- I was crying again - do you remember? I have the same eyes as her! Cat’s eyes! Don't you even remember that?! Have you ever thought after you said that damn thing that I have always thought that you were looking at me because my eyes resemble hers?!- In the end he lost his composure. He opened his eyes wide - haven't you ever wondered why I forced you so much to compare me to a fox and not to a cat?!-

- This happened ages ago...-

- I thought so too! In fact I wasn't so pissed before I heard that you talked with her about something that happened three months ago!! How many times have you texted her?! How many times did you see her?!-

- That is not your business- he was fending.

- That is not...- I stuttered. I lost all my strength at once. In that moment the door opened and Heechul entered the bathroom.

- If you want to fight then go back to the dorm, if you go on like that then just do a coming out-

Jong looked at me for a moment then nodded - let's go home, Key- his voice softened. I nodded too. We followed Heechul out of the bathroom.

- we have to go- Heechul smiled at the ladies - unfortunately idols have to do what their bosses say and they want us to go back now- lying lying lying. Thank god to Heechul.

- Oh...- Arisa looked at me - ok... He grabbed his purse and Puff did the same.

- I'll accompany you two- he said to the ladies - it's better if those two hurry up, they are still young- he smirked but I didn't follow him. I was in my own world and probably the whole club could see that.

- Dan Bi...- my eyes followed Jong while he was talking with her - I'm sorry but something came up... Luckily we came with your car - he smiled softly and she put her hand on his arm to reassure him.

- Don’t worry, it’s alright- she looked at me briefly, as she knew everything.

It was too much. I grabbed my jacket and rushed out of the club, without waiting for the others.

When the night air filled my lungs it was as if I could breathe again.

-Key?- Jong’s worried voice appeared out of nowhere.

-Oppa?- Arisa and the others were out of the club now too - Are you all right?-

I was leaning against the wall, feeling weak but just for her I tried to smile to not get her worried

 -Oppa is fine, just something in the cocktail and some tiredness from the tight schedule-

-Give me the keys...- Jong didn't even wait for me to answer or search for them by myself. The moment he has finished talking the keys were already in his hands - Hyung, we're off- Heechul nodded.

We said goodbye and reached the car. He was riding slowly to give us the time to cool down before the next round. Because we both know that once at home we would have discussed again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeello little freaks! (I adore when he calls us that way on instagram ç_ç)

Here's the new chapt. My bum (uahahaha) is a little upset and Jongie doesn't seem to understand why LOL

For you who have wait so long (and thank you <3) a little gift. It's a fancam of the last SWC in Taipei. Our babos are leaving a restaurant: Onew, Taemin and Minho safely get on the van. Jong walks confidently, disappereas from the camera and then Key bursts into laughters (and so do fans). Why? Because our veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery tall (WHERE!? AHAHAHAHA) Jongie hits the van with his head ahahahahahah (you can hear the sound at 0:07) 

140511 SHINee after dinner @ Taipei