Whether you like it or not

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

Two hours later we were back home. Onew placed me on the sofa and ordered Minho not to let me slip away.

-Oh, come on!- I moaned upset – I’m not going to run away or something- they didn’t even answer.

I let out a big sigh and curled up besides Minho, who stiffened immediately. Maybe he will learn the lesson and in the future he’ll help ME and not that chicken-hyung.

-Where’s Taemin?- asked Minho, probably to divert his attention from my arm wrapped around his torso.

-Naeun- Onew came back from the kitchen with a big plate of food and then sat on the floor in front of us – He said that he wanted to meet her after practice-

-He has to be careful- Minho frowned a little.

-He knows how to handle the situation- I said with a smile. Minho will never admit his jealousy towards Taemin. I found it rather cute, but mostly absurd.

-What if someone spot them? It would be a huge fuss- he really didn’t know how to stop. I sigh, but this time for frustration.

-Don’t worry about Taemin, worry about me!- I slapped his torso, lightly – in about…-

-15 minutes- Onew checked the clock for me with a huge smile.

-In about 15 minutes I’m going to be killed by our main vocalist, it’s more important than Taemin’s flirt with Naeun!- he glared at me as if I wasn’t in my right state of mind. I murmured in a low tone something like “You, insolent dongsaeng” but he heard me.

-Yah, it’s that how a hyung should behave?- he put his arm around my neck, blocking my head, and then started to rub his knuckles on my scalp.

-Ah!- it was painful in a way you cannot even imagine – Stop!- Onew almost chocked because of the laughter – Yah, brat- I dropped all the formalities – stop right now!-

-Just if you promise to treat me better- he said with an evil smile.

-You’re my dongsaeng I can treat you how I want!- one day my proud will ruin me. He intensified the rub and I let out a scream, convulsing on the sofa in a weak attempt to free myself.

In all this mess none of us heard the front door –The hell are the three of you doing?- Jonghyun stared at us in disbelief. We freeze and looked up at him.

Oh God.

I was still blocked by Minho’s arm and, in addition, Onew had joined the fight and was now clung to my pelvis with his arms and to Minho’s legs with his own.

-Ah, Jjong- he even dared to say a word in that stupid position – welcome home!-

-Welcome back, hyung- Minho smiled at him.

How on Earth is possible that I have such stupid members!? –Yah!- I shouted making them jump – let me go, now!- they started to laugh, again. I let out a moan – Jjoong- I looked at my boyfriend who was still in disbelief – help me!-

-No, hyung- Minho covered my mouth with a hand – trust me, you don’t want to help him- Onew laughed harder.

-I’m going to kill you- I grumbled on his hand.

-You’re going to be killed first- he answered me with an angelic smile on his beautiful face.

-What the hell are you talking about?- Jjong seemed to regain his right mind – let him go- he walked towards us and started to pull Onew and Minho away from me. They didn’t hold out but chuckled again.

-So- I was finally free and Jjong sat between me and Minho – what’s happening?-

-Come, Minho- said Onew standing up – They have to talk- Minho nodded and followed his hyung in the kitchen leaving me with the face of a death convicted and Jjong with a confused face.

There was a moment of silence when nothing and no one dare to make a sound.

-Key?- then Jjong looked at me, trying to figure out the situation.

-Ehm…- I tried to start – promise that you won’t freak out-

-Why should I have to freak out?- he replied more confused.

-ImgoingtobeonWGM- I said all in one breath.

He fluttered his eyelashes – What? Speak slowly, Key, I can’t understand a thing- he smiled softly at me, holding my hand.

I took a deep breath – I’ve signed for the global edition of We Got Married- I wasn’t able to look at him but I felt his body freeze against mine for the shock. He didn’t replied and after a whole minute of silence I risked to look at him. He was looking at me. I gulped.

-What have you said?- he then said articulating each word.

-I…I…- I started to stutter, terrified – I’ve signed for We Got Married- he let go of my hand and stood up, starting to walk back and forth.

-Who’s her?- he said after another looong moment of silence.

-I don’t know yet- I followed his movements – Jjong…- I tried to start but he interrupted me with a gesture of the hand.

-When?- he asked again.

-In a week- he freeze on the spot and then turned slowly towards me.

-Why didn’t you reject the offer?-

-As if I could- he was getting on my nerve. I wasn’t happy of the situation either – It would have been like an admission. As if we had hung a banner on the balcony with the slogan “JongKey is real”!- I didn’t even notice when I’ve stood up.

-You could have used any other excuse!- he yelled back at me – Schedule, for example! You’re going solo with Woohyun in a month, for God sake –

-Do you really think that the CEO would believe such an excuse!?- I started to yell too.

-Everything is better than that WGM crap!-

-I’m not happy too!-

-Who would have thought about choosing you if you had not gone around babbling about that stupid program- he glanced at me with a sarcastic smirk – you’re so obviously gay-

There was a sound of something dropped on the floor coming from the kitchen and the sound of someone holding his breath near us, then silence. I looked at my boyfriend, hurt. He had crossed the line.

-Yeah, I’m gay – I started – but I have to act like a ing straight so this is what I’m gonna do, whether you like it or not- I left. I walked fast until I reached my room and then I locked myself in, slamming the door. I was barely aware that Taemin had witnessed that horrible fight, Onew and Minho too. I started crying when I heard the front door slam and Onew’s voice calling Jonghyun name.

-Key?- Minho was calling me, worried, but I ignored him. I slid against the door and let out all of my tears. Hours passed, my others three members gave up on trying to get me out the room, but I couldn’t fall asleep, even if I was exhausted. I was hoping to hear him coming back home, coming back to me; but when the sun started to light my room, there was no trace of him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter is out! Gosh, it was hard! I hate to make jongkey fight ç_ç 

I have to recover with some happy jongkey....