A problematic love mark

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

I was dreaming of me and Jjong, at Jeju Island, on a vacation. I knew that it was just a dream because in reality something like a vacation doesn’t even exist: not for someone who’s part of SHINee. I was dreaming of white beach and crystal clear sea; comfortable beach chair and an iced drink; a sky without clouds and an earthquake…Wait. An earthquake!?

I suddenly woke up, screaming –Shhh…- a voice next to me tried to calm me down. I looked up and saw Jjong, half bowed towards me.

-…you freak me out!- I slapped his torso but he chuckled.

-I’ve tried to wake you up for the last 10 minutes!- I blushed and sat more comfortably – when did you come back?- I asked to divert his attention from my sleeping habit.

-10 minutes ago- he sat hugging me tight – how…- he hesitated a little – how was your day?-

I looked up at him but he avoided my eyes; I felt really guilty, he was worried all day and I didn’t even texted him once until night. I curled up beside him – It was normal- I replied – but I miss you so much – I sighed.

-How’s she?- he asked again.

-Jjong…- I tried to persuade him to not continue with the conversation but he glared at me, half worried, half angry. I sighed again – She’s a Japanese model, young, cute type according to Minho and Taemin- He stiffened a little.

-How old is she?-

Here we go…- nineteen…- he stiffened even more.

-She’s a baby!- I knew this was coming – how can they give you such a young wife!? It’s even legal!?-

-Shh…- he was raising his voice – the others are sleeping – I intertwined our fingers to calm him down – it’s just a program, everything we say and do is fake – I whispered, as if he was a child – remember that I only love you – I kissed his cheek – and I only want you – I smiled, or maybe I smirked. I don’t really remember well because after that he took my cheeks into his palms and started kiss me as if there was no tomorrow.

Somehow we reached my bedroom, barely noticing that it was empty (holy Minho had the great idea of going to sleep in Taemin’s room); he stopped the kiss just when we were both out of breath. He pushed me on my bed (or Minho’s, really I can’t remember the details) and then he head us to paradise.

 

The next morning there were traces of our night everywhere. Apparently he started to strip me when we were still in the living room: Onew, laughing hard, passed me my shirt when I reached, half asleep, the kitchen.

-Hyung – Taemin was pointing at something on my collarbone, smirking – you have something on your neck – Minho couldn’t restrain himself and burst into laughter.

-What?- I looked at my reflection in the window and fixed my gaze on the lower part of the neck –YA! KIM JONGHYUN!- now I was fully awake. I marched in my room and draw him down the  bad. He cried out in fright.

-Are you nuts!?- he shouted at me. He dared to shout at me!

-You’ve ing marked me and you dare to say that I AM nuts!?- I shouted back, pulling down my shirt to point at the love mark. Ours other member were having fun watching us, of course.

-Oh…- he stared at my neck for a while and then smiled, proudly – now everyone will know that you already belong to someone!-  Minho, Taemin and Onew cracked up at his dumb face. I, too pissed to even say a word, grabbed a pillow and throw it against him. Then I left the room, leaving him on the ground.

 

I didn’t speak to him for the rest of the morning. When we left home for the location of a commercial photoshoot he was desperately trying to make up.

-Come on, Key…- he was facing me, seated in front of my seat in the van – I really didn’t do it on purpose – I didn’t answer – you could have stopped me if it was bothering you!- he was starting to be pissed.

-Stopping you?- I finally said, gaining everyone’s attention – How the hell could I have stopped you in that situation?- The other three started to laugh again – I was a little distracted…-

At that moment we arrived at the location so he couldn’t answer. When we were inside, we put aside all of our personal issue to focus our attention on the job.

-Key!- my stylist noona run out of a room to approach us – you’re here!- she was all smiles that day.

-I’m here- I returned the smile, feeling better thanks to her cheerfulness.

We entered the room and I looked worried at our workspaces. I didn’t think that me and Jjong, usually, use two workspaces close to each other.

-Key- my noona called me again – here- she was pointing at another workspace, far away from Jjong. She smiled at my manager when I looked surprised and he winked. I didn’t even notice that he had contacted her before. He’s so careful.

I smiled to the both of them and sat on my comfortable new chair, between Taemin and Onew –Noona, do your magic!- she chuckled and then nodded; Onew smiled at my improved mood.

-Can we have something to eat in the meantime?- I laughed, he will never change.

-I go buy some chicken- said the manager.

-Thank you, hyung!- we all shouted.

-Ok- my noona focused his attention on me – let’s start the magic –

At the same time, even if I had my eyes closed, I started to chat with my other members. Minho was seated behind Taemin so I was the center of SHINee. That felt good.

-Ok- after 35 minutes the noona put down his brushes – you can dress now- she smiled at me.

I got up, followed by Onew, who’s noona had finished her work as well. We reached the wardrobe and the stylists. They gave us some clothes and help us wearing them.

-Key-sshi- said one of them and when I looked down at her she was looking at something on my chest – you have a strange mark on you collarbone- I freeze. For a few seconds I didn’t know how to respond.

-I pinched him this morning- Onew interfered nonchalantly – He didn’t want to wake up – he chuckled and so did the young stylist.

-Poor Key- said the other one – Yunha, pass me that tie, please – she was clearly trying to divert her dongsaeng attention. It worked; I buttoned up my shirt as fast as possible and thanked them with a glance. In that moment, Minho, Taemin and Jjong joined us. I didn’t want to look at him.

-Am I ready?- I asked to the older noona.

-Yes, go if you want, I think your manager came back with the food- she smiled.

-Thank you- I walked away, ignoring Jjong voice that was calling me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good saturday evening my readers! wow you're 14!!! thank you sooooooo much!! *bows*

our Diva freaks out because of a love mark! kekeke 

a little gift for you: OnJongKey! LOL