Broken cars, back hug and us.

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

The days after Kris lawsuit passed by like nothing. Before I could even being aware of it, a week was already gone. We didn’t really know much, better, we really didn’t now a thing. We decided to focus on our activities and preparation for the Japanese release but it was hard.

Taemin was so pissed off that sometimes talking to him was impossible. He often returned home late at night after passing hours in the dancing room with Kai, in a desperate attempt to make him feel a little better. I was scared to death that something like this would happen to us too so I was forcing everyone to have a session of 30 minutes in which we all talk about what was bothering us. Onew was being Onew, smiling to everyone, eating and laughing but one time I caught him with his guard down: he was looking out of the living room’s window, worried. Jonghyun tried his best to leave behind all of his worries about my fake marriage and my ToHeart activities in order to focus just on us. Minho was the strongest, as always. He stayed strong for us.

-Want to have sushi tonight?- he asked me one night. We were all in the living room, except Jong who was at the radio station.

-Chicken!- Onew smiled just at the thought.

-Chicken maniac…- I looked at him disgusted before turning towards Minho – Where’s Taemin?-

-On his way home- he smiled as if he had won at the lottery.

- Why don’t you just admit that you like him?- I ask without really thinking of what I was saying.

He freeze and Onew chuckled a little – Don’t - he said patting my shoulder. I purred a little at his touch. I’m so a cat when it comes to skinship. He understood my behavior and started to pass his fingers through my hairs.

-So?- I asked again to Minho.

-I don’t know what you’re talking about- he stood up – I’m going to buy the dinner- and then he left for real.

-He’s no fun at all- I growled making Onew chuckling again.

-Let him be- he said.

For a moment we were quiet. Onew kept reading something on the talbet and I spaced out.

-Oh, this week there’s your wedding episode?- he asked abruptly.

-Yes- I made a face, a really ugly one – She’s cute and after what happened to the club I can’t really be a to her –

-She has guessed something?-

-I don’t know. She was quiet the other day during the filming but I thought it was because they told us that we would wrap up the filming in three weeks –

-Really?- he was surprised – it’s already that long?-

-Yeah- I sighed – it’s already that long, luckily – he smiled knowing exactly why I was relieved. After that, we stayed quiet. I was totally immersed in my thought when my phone rang. It was Taemin ringtone.

-Taeminnie- I answered –Wait, calm down – Onew looked at me – Ok. Don’t move, I’ll call the manager – he shouted in my ear- YAH! How am I supposed to come to you if you have broken MY car!?- I hang up growling then I started dealing our manager number.

-Is he ok?- Onew worried words made me calm down a bit.

-Yes, he’s fine. My car not- he patted my head, again.

-Stupid little spoiled boy-

-Wait…he went to the studio with Kai…were they together?-

-No, they left the building separately…Hyung- our manager finally answered his phone – Taemin broke my car. I send you the location. Ok…bye-

Onew chuckled.

-Yah, why do you always take his side?- I pouted while texting the address.

-He’s the maknae-

-Yeah…sure-

In that moment Minho returned home, rushing in the living room like a fury and almost falling on his .

-Have you heard!? – he was looking at us out of breath.

-What?-

-TAEMIN!- he shouted and we looked at him in disbelief. Minho never yells – he has a car accident!-

After two seconds of processing, I find myself trying to calm down – Yah…- I said while Onew put his hand on my shoulder to calm me – he broke MY car -

-Who cares of the car, is HE ok!?-

Ok I’ll admit. I snapped.

-YAH! CHOI ING MINHO!- Onew started laughing. I was chasing Minho, who was smirking proud of his act in order to fool me, all around the house.

Like a dejavu, at some point we founded ourselves tangled in a weird position on the floor, of course joined by Onew who was laughing loudly.

-The hell…?- Again, Jonghyun returned without us hearing him. He looked at us like that day, completely dumbfounded by our behavior.

-Hyung!- Minho greeted him with a wild smile – want to join us?-

-YAH!- stupid handsome face Minho – I’m still pissed!- I wasn’t. But I had to keep my diva proud, right?

-Taemin broke his car- Onew explained without letting me go. He was really stuck at me in a breath taking back hug and to my amusement, Minho nuisance and Onew clueless, Jong was staring at it.

-So why are you back hugging MY boyfriend?- was his answer after a few seconds.

-Because I wanted to- was Onew reaction that earned him an elbow.

-Because they are two idiots- I eventually said – two idiots that now are letting me go – my voice sounded a bit harsh so they understood that it was better to stop the joke. Not without chuckling like two idiots.

Have I already said that they are idiots?

Jong helped me getting up, then he glared at the other two – I really can’t let him alone with you…aish…if I can’t even trust my own members what can I do, neh? –

-I know something- I was waiting for him to return home all day, so now I didn’t want to waste a minute. I took his hand in mine and dragged him into my room. Before shutting the door I looked at Minho – I know you don’t really like it – I was being sarcastic on purpose – but can you sleep in Taemin room tonight? Thank you- my win. He was blushing like he has eaten a chili pepper.

When I and Jong were finally alone in the semi dark room, I could feel the electricity between us. Those days, we were craving each and every precious moments. It was like Kris’ lawsuit made us realized that everything can happen when you least expect it.

He made a step towards me and I did the same until we were a few inches apart. I could feel his warm breath brushes against my neck when he leaned his head to kiss it lightly. I heard a sound escaping my mouth: I was purring like a cat. I leaned my hand on his hips and then pulled him closer. I moaned to let him understand what I really wanted and he understood me right away. He left my neck, not without biting it lightly and then he kiss me softly. Tenderly. Biting lightly my bottom lips, making me again. My hands run all the way up of his torso, till his hairs. There I grabbed him, with vim but without hurting him, and took control of the kiss. I let it become more passionate and wild. I bite his bottom lips and he opened  his lips with a cute growl to let me in. Then…

Then was heaven again. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody!!!!!! 

I know it's a while but i was stuck ç_ç 

I hope you'll forgive me with this little fluff/semi hot end of chapt ihihi Noooooow, new jongkey stuff from the concert of the other day....god that concert....