Just being my self is enough

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

When she entered the café I didn’t pay attention to her. Not even a quick look; I just waited that she reached the table and coughed a little to gain my attention; just then, I looked up at her. 

-Oh- I said faking surprise – you’re here- I smiled with my brightest smile – welcome-

-Ah…thank you!- as planned, she was taken aback by my spontaneous and direct welcome.

-Have a sit- I said pointing at the chair in front of mine, on the other side of the table.

She sat, nervous. I have to admit that she was pretty: not as pretty as Jjong but, well, she’s a girl so she’s pretty in another way. She was wearing a very fashionable dress but the only thing I could think of was that its pink color would fit me really well.

-Ah…I’m Arisa Yagi – she bowed her head – nice to meet you, Key –sshi!-

-Annyo…- I replied with a smirk.

At half of the script she was already panicking. I wasn’t acting like an , it’s not my style. I was simply being MYSELF, that it’s worse. I know too well that I’m gorgeous and the fact that everyone keep reminding me the same thing, doesn’t really help. I paid attention to every and each detail in order to always get the best spot in front of the camera. Yeah, I know, I was being a little mean but I have to otherwise Jjong would be pissed.

We finished filming at around 10pm and I was dead tired.

-Ok, we can go, Key- my manager came rescue me in the waiting room.

-Really?- I was looking at him with puppy eyes.

-Yeah, Diva, let’s go home- he ruffled my hair and then went downstairs.

-Nooooona- I called my stylist noona who was fixing something at the other side of the room – I can go home!- she looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

-You can remove your make up by yourself, you’re big enough –

-Aish…- I looked bad at her and she stuck out her tongue. She took her time to finish what she was doing and then she came to me, changing my make up in the lighter one that I wear off camera.

-Here you are, you can go- she said patting my shoulder.

-Thank you, noona- I stood up and hugged her –see you the next time, you’ve worked hard!-

-Yes, yes…go!- she laughed watching me rushing downstairs.

I got in the car as fast as I could, leaving my manager without words – Really, you’re from another planet- but he the car and started moving.

-How was she?- I asked after a few minutes.

-Cute, but you scared her – he glared at me – and don’t you dare say that you don’t!- he added when I was about to defend my self – I know you too well to not notice-

-I wasn’t rude, though- I pouted but he didn’t answer. We arrived at home at 12pm  but there was no one.

-Where are they?- I asked pulling out my phone.

-Don’t know- my manager looked around but there were no traces of my other brothers.

I dialed Onew’s number…10 secs, 15 secs…no answer.

-Jjong has his radio program tonight- said my hyung –but the other three have no schedule-

I dialed Taemin’s number…10 secs, 15 secs… - Hello?-

-Taemin-ah!- I shouted – where the hell are you?-

-Ah, hyung, we went to the company but we are on our way home – I heard Minho’s voice in the background –You’re home?-

-Yeah, stupid maknae, I’m home!-

-Yah – Onew stepped in – don’t be rude – so I was on speaker again – we’ll be there in 5, bye!- then they hung up.

-Stupid members…- I grumbled after throwing my phone on the sofa – hyung, I’m hungry, want something to eat?-

-Yeah, but don’t you want to make a shower first?-

-Mmm…- he had a point – alright…can you prepare something while I’m showering?- I put on my puppy’s eyes again.

-Just because I’m hungry too- he replied and I stuck out my tongue.

Shower is the best thing in the world after me and Jjong. Seriously, I can’t even imagine to skip a shower, even if it’s just for one day. When Onew came back from his “Law of the Jungle” filming and tell us how they couldn’t even shower, I was terrified.

-Key, we are home!- speaking of the devil…Onew barged into the bathroom without even knock on the door – Hyung is cooking something, want us to wait for you?-

-Welcome back – I stick out my head from the shower stall – 5 minutes and I’m out. Have you the radio?-

-Taemin’s doing it right now- he replied with a  smile.

-Good- I was there to continue my shower when I’ve noticed something – oh, hyung –

-Mh?- Onew was already half out.

-Can you pass me the shampoo? Someone has finished mine, AGAIN-

He chuckled – probably Minho- he passed me the little bottle and then left.

 

After I finished we ate together and chatted a little, telling how was our day. They bombarded me with question about my fake wife.

-So, who’s she?- Taemin, the only other one of us that had joined the WGM couples.

-Arisa Yagi, a japanes model – I replied leaning on the sofa.

-Never heard her name before- said Minho, sat on the floor with his back leaned on the sofa.

-She’s pretty young – I instinctively started to pass my fingers through his hair and, unusually, he didn’t shove my hand away – 19 if I remember –

-Really!?- Onew looked at me surprised – isn’t she too much younger than you?-

-Yah – he knows how to piss me off – I’m not that old- he chuckled. In the background Jjong’s voice kept us company through the radio.

-Wow- Taemin stopped our little fight – she’s really pretty!- he passed his phone to Minho. I looked over his shoulder and there was a photo of Arisa.

-Cute type- said Minho giving back the phone – not exactly you’re ideal type-

-Definitely not my style- I smirked and he chukled.

-I’m sure you made her feel uncomfortable- Onew, again, showed to know me better than anyone else.

-I don’t think so…-I started –but Hyung said me that she was panicking at some point of the filming…I don’t know why-

They all started laughing and then I joined them.

-Poor girl- Minho was crying from the laughs – I really don’t want to be in her shoes-

-Luckily you don’t have to- I smiled at him and ruffled his hair – what time is it?- at the sudden silence I noticed that Jjong’s program was finished.

-2 o’ clock- Taemin checked his phone.

-He’ll be home soon- I stretched and then curled up on the sofa – go sleep, it’s late. I’ll wait for him- they all nodded.

-Night, hyung- Taemin waved at me and I replied with a smile.

-Night, Key- Minho followed Taemin.

-Are you sure you want to wait alone?- I nodded at Onew – ok then. Night-

-Night, hyung-

I took out my phone and started writing a message: “Jjong, bring your home asap. I’m sleepy!” He didn’t replied and after 5 minutes I was asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii readers!!! I think Jjong crush his head today 'couse during his radio program he said that he has never kissed before (suuuuuuuuuuuuure) ahahaha 

Anyway...here's our Diva's fake wife