Last night

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

During the days after our last fight, everything went smooth. I practiced with Woohyun for our sub-unit debut; our teaser video was released on Youtube; Onew was confirmed for another list of episodes of “Law of The Jungle” (Brazil) and was in talk for a musical; Taemin and Minho kept practicing; Jjong wrapped up his promotion for “Breath” (thank God. I couldn’t bare a single more day the fans’ comments about how gorgeous he was near Taeyon). We were busy but happy.

-I think we have to do it like that- I was in the dance studio with Woohyun to practice the choreography for “Delicious”. I showed him a move and he nodded.

-Yes, it’s better – he repeated the move and smiled.

We continued like that for another hour, until we were dead tired. I was a mess: my shirt was wet and I had sweat all other the face. Woohyun wasn’t in a better condition but I don’t know why he looked cool even completely soaked. We laid on the floor for another 30 minutes, just talking about stuff not related to work in order to relax. At some point of our conversation my phone started to ring.

-Hello?- I pick up just in time, too tired to run to the other side of the room to answer quickly.

-Key?-

-Oh, Jinki – I smiled without even realize it – what’s up?-

-Where are you?- his voice seemed far away, I was on speaker and judging from the background sounds, he was in a car – W…Ahi!- he shouted from the pain – I mean…I’m on my way home with some chicken…want to join us?-

I looked at Woohyun with an evil smile – Oh…sorry, hyung, “my hyun” has already ask me out- the mentioned Woohyun started rolling on the floor, trying hard to keep from laughing. At the other part of the phone there were some seconds of silence then chaos.

-WHAT HAVE YOU JUST SAID, KIM KIBUM!?- I started laughing hard, so hard that my stomach was hurting – YOU’LL COME HOME IN 15 MINUTES OR I’LL COMING PERSONALLY TO DRAG YOUR HERE!-

-Ahahahah- Woohyun cracked up.

-What!?- Jonghyun voice tried to overtake the level of our laughter – Seriously, Key!? Are you laughing at me!?-

I forced myself to breath so that I could speak – I’m coming home in 20 – I finally said – wait for me – then I hung up.

Woohyun was staring at me, wiping his tears – he will pay you back for that –

-I can’t wait…- I winked and then I got up – But, better to not make the dino more angry so, let’s go – I pick up my things and aimed to the shower; I could hear Woohyun right behind me. We showered quickly and then I got ready. 15 of my 20 minutes were already gone.

-- I looked at the clock – I’m late-  Woohyun chuckled – see you tomorrow!- I didn’t even wait for him to reply: I run until I reached the parking and then I jumped in the car. I had just the car when my phone rang again.

-I’m on my way!- I answered quickly, using the Bluetooth device of the car so that I could use both of my hands to drive.

-You’re late…- he was on purpose. He knows that I can’t stand his aegyo.

-10 minute and I’m home – I tried to save the situation.

-No, you’re not- he didn’t bite but hung up instead.

-- I pressed the accelerator. I drove like a crazy driver and reached the dorm in the half of the usual time. When I opened the dorm door Taemin, who was passing by, looked at me in disbelief.

-Hyung, are you alright?-

-Where’s Jong?- I asked entering the house.

-Kitchen- Taemin followed me across the living room and then into the kitchen, curios.

-I’m home!- I hugged Jonghyun, hoping that he wouldn’t start a fight over something like 5 minutes of delay.

-Welcome home!- he hugged me back with a big smile on his beautiful face – Did you drive safely?- I looked at him without words – Good – noticing that there was no answer he continued by himself – why don’t you change your clothes while we finish? – he smiled again. I turned towards Onew, who was cutting some salad, with a questioning look but he just smiled.  I stared at them for some more few seconds and then left the kitchen. I found Minho half asleep on his bed.

-What’s wrong with the old-man and Jjong?- I asked him after closing the bedroom door.

-Mhm?- he mumbled something unintelligible.

-Jinky and Jjong – I walked half towards the bed and shook him – wake up-

-Mmh…- he didn’t want to wake up. I sat on the bed, beside him and shook him again and again.

-Wake up – I pouted, being cute on purpose to make him uncomfortable.

-What?- he finally opened his eyes – What’s with them?-

-Jjong was pissed because I was late, I thought he was going to kill me but he smiled at me! –

-Better, right?- he tried to turn and go back to sleep but I pulled him towards me.

-It’s strange!-

-Why don’t you just ask him what’s wrong?-

-Are you nuts!?- He looked confused – You’re going to ask him – now he was wide awake.

-No-

-Pleeease – I pouted again – I’ll treat you to something good the next time we have some free time!-

For a few seconds he meditated on the offer – All right…- he got up and I hugged him (remember I was half ) – Yah!- he pushed me back and I chuckled.

-Wait, I change and then we go together – I quickly choose some comfortable clothes and wore them.

We went back to the kitchen where we found Taemin, Onew and Jong almost ready to eat.

-Oh, you’re here- Taemin smiled at us and I ruffled his hair.

-Have a sit!- Jong took my hand and dragged me to the chair next to his. I looked eloquently at Minho who coughed a little before speaking.

-Hyung- he sat next to Taemin – what’s up? Why the sudden dinner?- I looked up to the sky. Seriously?

-Oh…I just wanted to pass some time only with the five of us. Without intruders – I looked up to the sky, again. Now everything was clear – Tomorrow Jinki leaves to Brazil, Key starts his ToHeart promotions, I have my radio program…- he shrugged his shoulders – it’s our last real meal together for a while-

-Ok…so can we eat now?- Minho cut off the sweet moment. Put food in front of him and he would transform in another person.

-Yeah…- Jjong looked bad at him – you can eat-

-Great!-

The other 3 started to eat like if they were starving; I was about to serve myself too when Jong grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the kitchen.

-Wh…- I tried to say something but he shook his head, continuing to lead me through the house. We entered his and Taemin’s room and he let go of my hand to lock the door.

-What are you doing?- I asked sitting on his bed.

-Don’t call him “my hyun”- he pouted and sat next to me. I smiled. How can he be so cute even when he’s jealous?

-I’ve already told you that you don’t have to be jealous of Woohyun – I put my head on his shoulder and intertwined our fingers.

-But I am – he sighed – you’re doing you’re firs real sub unit, not just a one day collaboration. You know how the promotion period is –

-I promise you that I will try my best to use every single free minutes to be with you- I was feeling bad, of course. They were just words. I couldn’t really promise him something like that. It was beyond my power and he knew it too.

He sighed and pressed his lips on my head, softly – Don’t make promise you can’t keep – I hugged him, feeling really bad. He hugged me back and pulled me down on the bed; we stayed like that for hours, speaking was not a need in that moment. We just wanted to feel each other presence. At some point, don’t know when,  he fall asleep. I watched him sleeping for a while, enchanted by his beauty.

-I love you, dino- I whispered curling up next to him and wrapping my arm around his chest. Still asleep, he pass his arm behind my shoulder and pulled me more close to him. I fall asleep breathing his scent. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*bows* i'm soooooooooo sorry!!!! i was totally busy these past days so i couldn't upload a new chapter!! i'm preparing for my college graduation so please forgive me ç_ç 

Now, let's talk about love...Ah, no, that's Seungri's song LOL 

let's talk about Jongkey and ToHeart. Have you watched the mv!? If not go watch it NOW --> Toheart - Delicious 

Friday 14th Key&Woo will be guest at Jjong radio so prepare yourself for a very jealous Jjong! ahahah What else? I couldn't follow the showcase so i don't know what happened, i just know that Minho and Songgyu were the MCs (poor WooKey). 

Finally, gifts for you to thank you all for the support! (415 views and 18 subscribers, WOW)

if some of you has the fancam of this moment please, PLEASE, send it to me ç_ç