I can't be mad for too long

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

We started our photoshoot in an odd atmosphere; every single person in the room could smell the awkwardness between me and Jjong but they took Onew’s behavior as an example so they didn’t ask a thing.

Anyway, when the photographer took the first shoot, we put aside all of our problems. Each and every position was studied but we tried hard to look as natural as possible. In a particular pose, we had to laugh and pretend to joke around so Minho started teasing Taemin; then Onew started teasing Minho and I kept teasing Taemin. Jjong joined Onew in teasing Minho. Five minutes after we were all laughing hard, Onew was out of breath and Taemin had started his revenge. We are like this. We may be exhausted, mentally and physically, but we have learnt to stick together and so we always manage to find a way out, even during the tougher times.

-Ok, go change- the photographer put down his camera and started monitoring the photos. I wanted to take a look too but Jjong precede me so I followed Minho in the dressing room.

-Haven’t you been mad long enough?- he asked me while ing his shirt.

-He deserves this- I replied doing the same thing.

-Come on…I imagine that he was distracted too, tonight- I looked up at him, astonished.

-Ya…- I  just managed to say after a while. He chuckled.

-Ehm…- the older stylist and my make up artist noona entered the room and fixed their gazes on my –Key…-

I looked at them – Yes?- I was already half but they didn’t mind and so didn’t I.

-We have to cover that mark…- the make up artists seemed nervous – or your next shirt would reveal it…- for a moment nobody said a thing, then I turned towards Minho.

-He deserves this and more- then I followed my two noonas in the other room where they tried to cover my mark. Hopefully they are the best in their field so after they were done, the mark was nowhere to be seen. I returned to the dressing room just to find Jjong whispering with Minho and stops the moment I entered the room. I ignored them and focused my attention on the outfit: skinny jeans, cut on the knees and in the middle of the thigh, an oversized t shirt with low collar (so low that it revealed all my collarbone) and a leather jacket. Everything was completed by leather ankle boots (with some gorgeous studs) and accessorized. It was a tough guy concept. I turned towars Jjong without even thinking: I have a weakness for Jjong’s bad guy concept. And, of course, he was just gorgeous. It took me a lot of willpower to not rush in his arm for a rough kiss.

-Hyung- Taemin brought me back on Earth – they are calling for us…we have to do a couple shoot before –

-Oh…ok- I looked at him and smiled. He was gorgeous too, but in a very cute way. However, better not to say anything like that at least you don’t want to see an angry Taemin .

He is a very hardworking kid with the ability to drag you along with him during the entire photo session. Without even realize that the time has passed, the photographer called for Minho, Jjong and Onew.

I came back to the dressing room with Taemin and after changing our clothes we followed the others work. Minho has very charismatic eyes so he can put on a very plausible “tough guy face”. Onew…well, Onew is Onew. And Jjong…I had to grab Taemin arm in order to restrain myself again.

-Are you ok?- he whispered me. I just nodded – Sure?- I nodded again. He didn’t seem persuaded so he grabbed my hand, squeezing it. I smiled, thankful. I really can’t define with common words how much I cherish this group. Being part of it makes me feel blessed.

-Ok…every one now!- the photographer called for me and Tamein.

We give our best in groups photos so it took just 10 minutes to have the perfect ones. After we finished we changed back in our clothes and the noonas put on us neutral make up. We bowed to the staff, and then leave.

-It was fun!- Taemin was exited and Minho chuckled ruffling  his hair. We were on the van, on our way to the SM Building.

-It was fun- said Onew.

-I’m hungty- Minho’s stomach growled in agreement and Jjong started to laugh.

-You and Onew ate half of the chicken at the studio, how could you possibly be hungry?-  I asked, not really expecting an answer.

We arrived at the company and the car stopped in front of the entrance; as usual, a little crowd of fans was waiting for some artists to appear and the moment we got out of the van they started to scream and take pictures of us. We waved at them, smiled at them and then entered the building.

-Key! Guys!- a handsome boy run towards us with a big smile on his face.

-Woohyun!- I run towards him and we hugged each other tightly – I thought you couldn’t come today!-

-They delayed the recording so here I am – he stepped back first and smiled over my shoulder – hyungs, Minho, Taemin hi!-

-Come on – our managers urged us – you all have to practice –

We took the elevator: Taemin and Minho took of at the floor where ther were the dancing studios. The other four of us continued until the 5th floor: recording and practice studios.

-Are you guys recording something too?- Woohyun looked at Onew and Jjong full of curiosity.

-I am- answered Onew – Jjong will keep me company until he leaves for his radio program and in the meantime he will try to compose something, right Jjong?- there was no answer. Onew and us turned to look at Jjong just to find him staring the ceiling with a depressed look.

-Jonghyun- Onew shook his arm, gently.

-Uh…?- he looked down and stared at us – what? Sorry I wasn’t paying attention…- he smiled.

-Don’t think too much- I said looking at everything but him – it’s no good- I knew what he was thinking. He was jealous and worried because of our fight. I can be mad at him all I want but when he does that face I’m just powerless. The doors opened and we got out of the elevator.

I was about to follow Woohyun into the recording studio when I felt something holding my wrist. I turned and Jonghyun was looking seriously at me.

-Can we talk? Please…- he said squeezing my wrist to spread me his urge.

I looked at him for a few seconds and I could feel Onew’s and Woohyun’s stare – Ok- I let him drag me in a empty room. He push me in and then closed the door; he pushed me with the back against the wall.

-Jjong…- I tried to released my wrist from his grip, in vain.

-I’m sorry…- he bowed his head – I’m sorry about this morning… I really didn’t mark you on purpose but I shouldn’t have joke about it-

I looked at him and then sighed –It’s ok…- maybe I pushed him too far. I wasn’t really pissed anymore. Not as much as that morning – I was just worried because of the photo shoot- he looked up at me.

-Really?-

-Really- I smiled to reassure him but he crushed my smile with a kiss. It felt so desperate, as if he was craving for one. I obviously returned the kiss, intertwine my fingers in his hair. We had a long make out session until both of us were out of breath. He chuckled, caressing my cheek, then we got out from the room.

-Don’t have too much fun with Woohyun – he said when we were in front the recording room.

-I promise- I smiled then I kissed his lips lightly before entering the room and started to work. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening readers!!!!! Sorry for the wait! I was busy busy >.< 

here, a gift to say sorry <3