Minho's feelings: i think i love you

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

A/N: Attention please! This is a 2min chapter (Minho pov). I decided to do it after watching a hot (VERY HOT) 2min pic of the Singapore concert. I will post it at the end. This is it…now lets the game begin.

 

After Jonghyun and Key locked themselves in MY room, I let out a little sigh and sat beside Onew on the floor. He patted me.

-My condolence- he said and I growled. We both knew too well what a mess would be the room tomorrow morning. Shivers run along my spine.

-Taemin is really fine?- I asked to distract myself from that horrible vision.

-Yeah, he just sent me a message. They are on the way- he shoved his phone and smiled a little. I felt the usual heat coloring my cheeks so I nodded without look at him.

In these situations I envy him so much. Taemin rely a lot on Onew and Key. I know Key is like his mother, I mean…he really looks like one with all his nagging. But Onew? He’s the clumsiest person I’ve ever met in my life, always positive and with a smile on his face, even during the hardest time. We even forge a physical condition for him: “Onew Condition”. Even so, he’s capable of really strong actions. He’s caring in his own way and he’s always there for Taemin. Sometimes I caught our maknae staring at Onew when he thought no one is watching. He looks up at our leader so much? Why not me? I’m trying my best to be the perfect hyung for him.

-…ho-

I try to be gentle but strict when I have to. Funny and serious. Caring.

-…hno!-

What is that I’m missing? Why he doesn’t call me when he’s in trouble? And why, on the other hand, sometimes he’s so touchy and mischievous. It’s just fanservice? Some made up story for the fans who believe in the 2min thing?

-…ng-

Like during the Singapore leg of our tour. He was like another person. He was so hyped. Not like Jong, who was just the happiest man on the Earth because he and Key had “a moment” before the concert. No. I couldn’t read Taemin heart during all the concert. I just played along, I let myself be carried away by his jokes and actions. I found myself doing THINGS with him and it wasn’t the first time.

-…ung-

But he’s so lunatic that I really can’t keep up with his mood’s changes.  One moment he’s behaving like the cutest puppy on earth, the other he’s claiming his masculinity stepping far away from any skinship.

-HYUNG!-

I jumped, shout and almost had a heart attack. I turned my head as fast as I could to look at the source of the incredible noise and it was none other than Taemin. The object of my thoughts and dreams. Dreams? Really Minho you have to pull yourself together.

-Yah!- after a few seconds I was able to connect again – why the hell are you yelling at me?-

He pouted and cross his arms – You didn’t answer-

I looked beside me in search of some support from Onew – tell him…- but Onew wasn’t there. Instead, where he was sitting just a few moments ago, there was a piece of paper with something written on it.

Taeminnie is late, they went to buy some banana milk (-.-‘). You’re deep in your thoughts so I’m going to bed. Please stay up until Taemin come back. Have chicken dreams! – Jinky

I looked at the message in disbelief – What time is it?- I asked.

-Mm…- I heard him search something in his jacket – 2am-

What!? It was 12am when Jong came back! Oh…

I cleared my throat and looked up at Taemin, again – Ehm…- I was embarrassed – Key’s car?-

He shrugged his shoulder and then sat beside me – It’s something related with the electric circuit…nothing too serious – he then looked at me, a little worried – Is umma very angry?-

I couldn’t restrain myself from smiling, bitterly – Don’t worry, he’s with Jong now so I don’t think tomorrow he will be too much angry at you –

He chuckled and then looked at the closed door behind which I could only imagine what the two lovers were doing – I don’t really understand them- he said after a while.

-Why?- I asked curios.

-How can they bear to hide their relationship? I mean…they have to lie to every one, make up stories of fakes dates and girlfriends – he turned his head towards me – I couldn’t be so strong- he was now looking at me, serious – I would like to boast about my girlfriend in front of the cameras, the fans and so on – he smiled – It’s what made me and Naeun break up at the end-

Ah…here it comes again – Are you still regretting breaking up with her?- not that I really wanted to hear the answer.

-No- and he sounded sincere – but sometimes I think that I really won’t be able to find someone who thinks like me- again, his smile is bitter.

-What if you find it?- my mouth spoke without my brain consent.

-What?- he was taken aback.

I blushed and broke the eye contact – Nothing- I got up – Don’t think of these things. You’ll find the right one when the time will come – why I sounded depressed? Aish... –Lets go to bed. I have to sleep in your room for tonight-

He chuckled and after a moment I felt his hands squeezing mine – Like the old times – he murmured and shivers run down my spine, AGAIN.

Really Taemin, what do you want from me? But I smiled, like the perfect hyung would do – Like the old times-

We walked in the room together and we regrettably I had to let his hand go in order to prepare myself for the night. We didn’t talk and in the end I was ready before him. I curled under Jong sheets and waited for him to do the same in his bed. He exit the bathroom wearing his pajama and in my eyes he was the cutest thing on Earth. Will he ever grow in my eyes?

-Hyung- he said getting next to me – can I sleep with you?- my heart was about to break and then it finally break when he smiled at me, sweetly .

I didn’t say a thing but I moved myself a little closer to the wall to make room for him. He curled under the sheets with a big smile and then cuddle up beside me. Like the old times…I sighed and he looked at me.

-Nothing- I said hugging him – Sleep now, Taeminnie- he nodded, grabbing my shirt with his fist. After a few minutes of silence, I felt his body relaxing and his breath slowing down. I watched him sleeping and a few words came to my mind and escaped my lips.

-I think I love you- then I felt a little lighter than before. Finally I had admitted it. Key was right and he would bring it up for the rest of my life. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! This little chapter is for my beloved dongsaeng. She's the most crazy 2min fan i have ever met eheheh Everything started with this pic: 

Could you please rent a room? ahahaha

Could you please book a room? ahahahah

 

I hope you'll enjoy the chapt even if it's not Jongkey :) I'm really really happy to see that so many people are enjoying the ff and of course i'm really thankful. Please continue to support me by voting and commenting my story so that i can improve. 

Really love u all so much!!