I'm just getting started

They're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse - A/N: ON HIATUS

I got into the car 30 seconds after having slammed the dorm’s door. I knew that my manager would follow me the moment Minho and Taemin explain him the situation, but I had already planned everything. I can be a damn when I’m pissed and right now, I was so pissed that all the es in the history of k-drama would be afraid of me.

After turning on the car I command to the navigator to call someone.

-Hello?-

-Hyung, it’s Kibum…-

-Oh, Key, what’s up?-

-Do you have some samples of the photos we took this afternoon?-

-Oh, yes…I was planning to send them to you tomorrow morning-

-I’m free right now, can I come?- I press the gas pedal.

-You too? Arisa is on her way too. She called me 5 mins ago-

-Really…?- that’s even better – I’m coming, tell her to wait for me- I hung up. It took me 10 minutes to reach his studio and in that 10 minutes my manager tried to call me 20 times. He knew me too well. I parked the car and made my way to the entrance when my phone rang, again. I pulled it out of my pocket and switched it off.  The photographer studio was on the third floor so I took the elevator; when the doors opened he was greeting Arisa right at the other part of the corridor.

-Oh- he noticed me – Key, you’re already here!-

I smiled, putting on, again, my best diva mask – I was too curious so I drove a little too fast- I looked at Arisa – Hi, honey- she blushed. Usually I would have consider it something really cute but I was too pissed and too focused on my plan. We entered his studio and he guided us to a sort of living room where our photos were hung. I have to admit that we were gorgeous and I didn’t even look gay.

-They are beautiful- Arisa smiled at me and I put my hand on her shoulder.

-Can we have them? I want to show them to my friends –

He chuckled – Of course, wait here for a moment – then he disappeared.

Arisa kept looking at one picture so I looked up too. Oh. It was that photo. I clearly remember what I was thinking while taking it. Or better, of whom I was thinking. No one other than that person can make me do that expression. It hurt so much. I quickly my phone and sent a message. When the reply arrived, I smiled and turned it off again.

-Arisa-sshi…- I called her with my sweetest voice – do you want to go out for a drink with me? Heechul hyung said that he’s out with Guo Xue Fu too, we can join them-

-Oh…really?- she was hesitant.

-Yes, we are married now – I smiled again and I knew from her glance that I won. The photographer came back with an envelope and gave it to us. We thank him and then left the studio. We drove my car chatting about everything. We reached the club where Heechul  and his wife were already waiting for us.

-Hi!- my hyung smiled at Arisa and then left her with his wife in order to focus his attention on me. He grabbed my elbow and dragged me a little far away from the two girls – I’m not going to ask you if you’re sure of your plan – he started – but I want you to understand that once you start this thing, you can’t hang back –

That’s why I chose him and not one of my other friends. Because Heechul is like that. He’s  direct, mischievous and diabolic. He’s the most diabolic person I’ve ever met. He’s scarier than me.

-I’m sure- I finally answered.

-Ok-

We went back to our “wives” and entered the club. When the people started to recognize us, the rumor that Super Junior Heechul and SHINee Key were in a club with their wives spread all other the place.

-There- Heechul focused my attention on a table in the vip area.

Here he was. He was chatting with a girl, she was sat giving me the back so I couldn’t see her face. But, judging from her behavior, he was flirting. For a moment I just wanted to run towards him and slap him on his face but, fortunately, Arisa grabbed my arm diverting my attention and dragging me back on Earth. I looked down at her and her face was expressing just one emotion: excitement. Great. I lean my arm on her shoulder and guided her through the club, followed by Heechul and Guo Xue Fu. Just one glance and the bodyguard standing in front of the vip area opened the path for us.

-Thank you- we reached a table, and sat. I chose wisely. From his position, Jong could clearly see us. See me. I used all my willpower to not look at him and thank God Heechul helped me. He started a conversation and then made a fuss when the waiter came to take our orders. When the drinks arrived he created the most absurd toast I’ve ever heard in the loudest voice he could do so that everyone, just 10 minutes after our arrival, were staring at us. And when I say every one, I mean EVERYONE.

-To our marriage!- I added laughing and they followed me. We drank a little of our cocktails and then started chatting. The girls got along very well so it was easy to create a comfortable atmosphere.  At some point, Heechul pretended to look around while drinking.

-Oh!- he put down the glass gaining our attention – it’s Jonghyun-ah!- my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I told you that Heechul is direct and diabolic.

-Oh, your SHINee member?- Arisa peeked at Jong from above my shoulder. I, with all the composure of this world, turned slowly my head. Jonghyun was staring at me and Arisa.

-It’s really him- I faked a smile knowing that he would see through it.

-Who’s the girl?- asked Heechul and before I could answer he was walking towards them. He greeted them and then they talk for a while. After a minute he was coming back followed by Jong and the girl. Really. I’m scared of Heechul.

-Here- he pointed at two empty seats behind Arisa. I smiled at them and then, naturally, I asked Arisa to switch place with me.

-Aigoo…- Heechul looked at us – look at you. You already don’t want to see another man sitting behind your wife?- Guo Xue Fu laughed and Arisa blushed. Jjong freeze and his friend smiled, embarrassed.

-You made your wife sit far away from me too- I replied making Arisa laugh too.

-Wife?- Jong’ friend interrupt us. I finally took a look at her. Probably I was too direct and my eyes showed some hate because she was taken aback.

-They are doing that tv program…- Jonghyun helped her understand the situation – You know, the one Taemin did too…I’ve told you about it-

He told her about Taemin? How many times did those two call each other?

-Oh, so you’re not really married- she asked again looking at us.

-No- Guo Xue Fu replied with a smile.

-But who knows- Heechul intertwined his wife fingers creating a little fuss in the fans group that had been created near the vip entrance since our arrival –maybe we’ll develop some feelings – his wife blushed and Jong freeze again. I smiled at Arisa and she looked at her feet, blushing.

-But Jong- I turned my eyes to him – you haven’t introduced your friend yet- I drank a little of my cocktails and looked at her – and you didn’t even say anything about going out with someone tonight. I was so surprised when Minho and Taemin said me that you weren’t at home-

He grinned but then forced himself to smile – She’s my middle school friend, Kim Dan Bi  - she bowed her head to greet us – we are close friends since then-

My heart stopped at her name. An alarm ringtone started in my head. Kim Dan Bi? THAT Kim Dan Bi? His first love? His first girlfriend? I looked at him and he was looking at me too. He wasn’t smiling. He was silently asking me if I wanted to go on with that play. For a moment I wavered; then Arisa asked me something.

-What?- I free myself from his eyes – sorry, I didn’t hear you-

-Why don’t we show them our photos? – she was smiling so bright that I smiled back.

-I think it’s a wonderful idea – I looked at Jong again making him understand that this was my answer.

I was just getting started. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to pair Key and Heechul for ages. Those two together really scared me to death ahahahahaha Heechul is so direct that sometimes i wonder why SM hasn't already banned him from brodcasting programs ahahahahahahah

BUT the war has started. Are you ready? 

 

This is the photo Arisa was looking at. I think they are just awesome in this pic. So awesome that i can't even be jealous of her and sad for Jong LOL. really....look at Key's expression....