Chapter 36

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm very sorry for my short, boring and crappy chapters T-T ~ I'm aware that my story is getting boring .. But well, enjoy this update :D

 

Chapter 36

The next day, Tao and Kai was setting out  their plan.

Plan A : 

Step 1: Buy rockyroad ice cream at the supermarket.  

Step 2: Wait for mom to come home

Step 3: Sweet talk mom and get her to eat the Ice cream

Step 4: Drop the bomb (About Kyungsoo)

 

After buying the Ice cream, they waited for their mom to arrive.

*ding-dong*

"Mom's here...Tao help me" Kai was starting to have cold sweats. "I'm home sweety!" Mrs. Kim kissed Kai and Tao on the cheeks. They looked at each other, But they endured it for the sake of their mission.

"Mom... We bought your favorite Rocky Road Ice Cream and I hope we can share and eat it together" Kai was smiling with all his might from ear to ear.

"I'm sorry son, but I already quit eating Ice cream since last month because my doctor adviced me to stop eating sweets and he said my blood sugar level went up. I feel so happy that you invited me to eat with you for the first time but I can't..sorry" Mrs. Kim looked a bit sad. Kai and Tao went to the kitchen for a bit "Tao.. what are we going to do! Our plan A failed" Kai don't know what to do anymore. "How about the spa, let's take her to the spa. I'm sure she will go" Tao said. "Are you sure? We don't have any choice to begin with" Kai and Tao went to the living room again.

"Mom, Tao and I wants to go to the spa since our muscles are sore from the practice. We are planning on inviting you Mom, we want to take you to the spa" Kai and Tao smiled. "Sweety, I just came home from the spa. I'm sorry I can't go, bring Chanyeol instead. I'm sure he will go" Mrs. Kim noticed how his sons were acting because they were suddenly acting sweet. Something that she hasn't seen in quite a while. Tao and Kai started walking upstairs to their rooms when suddenly their mom called "Kai and Tao, you want something from me right? I can tell by how you're acting right now. Come on spit it". Tao and Kai was stopped by their mom's words. They slowly marched down and went to sit on the sofa beside their mom.

"Mom.. promise me you won't be mad" Kai said while trembling. "Yes honey, I will not be mad" Mrs. Kim smirked.

Kai and Tao look at each other and swallowed the lump on their throat at the same time. "Mom its about Do Kyungsoo" Kai spitted Kyungsoo's name first.

"What did you just say, Do Kyungsoo? Am I right?" Mrs. Kim questioned and the two boys looked at each other and have thought the same thing. What if mom already knew?

"Y..yes.. Its D..Do Kyung...soo" Kai was trembling. "Really?  Omo, he might be the son of my best friend.. I really want to see him.. After his parents died, I was suppose to adopt him as how I promised his mom" Mrs. Kim bursted out in tears leaving Kai and Tao with a shocked face.

"Mom, you know him?" Kai had the courage to ask. "Yes, I saw him a lot when he was still a kid. My bestfriend always brings her son and we would often go to Park. That was a year before you were born though, but the most painful thing that happened is when I heard the news that my bestfriend and her usband died in an accident. I really wanted to go to Korea, but I can't since I was still studying in the US at that time. I even remembered what we said to each other that if in case something happens to anyone of us, we made a promise that we will take care of each others kids. I was a failure since I can't go back to Korea because of my studies. When I came back, the orphanage that took in Kyungsoo got shut down and I did not had the chance to find him" Mrs. Kim cried when she remembers the memories with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter