Chapter 33

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33

 

 

Sehun and Suho met at the family restaurant. Sehun was very heart-broken at that time, he knew that anytime soon Kyungsoo will move out and live with Jongin. Suho arrived first. Suho even wore his best outfit to look good in front of Sehun even if it was not needed because Suho looked good no matter what he wear.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun waved and went to the table where Suho was seated. "Thanks for accompanying me hyung, I really feel that anytime soon, my cute penguin will move out of my apartment and live with Jongin... But let's not talk about it, I'm here tonight so that I can forget about things and to have fun".

 

"It's nothing.. anything for you... Now let's eat" Suho called the waiter.

 

"Yes sir? What's your order" said the cute waiter, making Sehun turn to the waiter. Again, Sehun saw the beautiful waiter that he was eyeing for the past month.    "Why didn't I think about this before? I should start befriending him. Not to tell he's totally my type" Sehun thought. Suho on the other hand noticed Sehun staring at the waiter for a while now. "Hey.. what are you going to order? You're making him feel awkward Sehun, stop staring at him" Luhan blushed by the statement.

 

"Ahh..yes!  I'm sory I was spacing out, I'll be having Spaghetti and Melon shake how about you hyung?" 

"One steak, medium rare and a glass of red wine" 

 

"Ne.. one spaghetti, melon shake, stake : medium rare and a glass of red wine.. is this all?" Luhan asked while avoiding eye contact to Sehun because he felt awkward by Sehun's stare.

 

"Do you mind if I buy you? LoL just joking.. that's all" Sehun let out a laugh earning a stare from Suho who doesn't seem happy at all. Then the waiter stormed to the Kitchen while blushing.

 

"Hyung.. how about him? Ever since the past months I've been eyeing him. He's totally my type. Do you thing I can ask him out?" Sehun smirked.

While hearing those words, Suho simply remained silent " So that is Sehun's type. Cute and has a y body. I really don't have a chance" Suho thought and let out a laugh. 

"Hyung, why are you laughing? Is he not good? Or do we have the same type afterall?" Sehun asked.

"Ahh.. No.. I mean I laughed because you looked like a highschool girl sharing her love life to her bestfriend" Suho lied.

 

"No I'm not!" Sehun blushed.

"Yes you are!"

" I said I'm not, Okay?"

"But you sure are acting like one"

 

After 30 minutes

 

Their order arrived, but it was not Luhan that was serving them and Sehun felt sad. Sehun asked the waiter serving them.

" Mr. waiter, where is the cute waiter named Luhan? Why is he not serving us?" 

"Ahh.. becuase its his time to hold the cash register" the waiter answered.

"Do you know when his shift will end?" Sehun asked.

"But we don't give information about our waiters sir, It is againts our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter