Encounter

Everything doesn't go as planned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1

 

 

For Kyungsoo, everything in his life was planned. The things he will do after graduating in school, where to work,and even growing old alone. 

He was prepared of what he will do in the future, its like a Tv show wherein he knows all that will happen except for -------

 

At the University ......

 

Kyungsoo was a top student in Seoul Academy, he was admitted on the school with a scholarship. Eveything in his life in school was ordinary. He plans on  maintaining his grades,he will not do things that will make him stand out to attract attention or even not having friends in school and to graduate school peacefully.

 

He was on his way to the classroom when one of the boy knowned as Tao blocked his way inside.  Kyungsoo then bowed his head and said "please let me pass through" . But on the other hand Tao, the delinquent leader of the school gang called EXO did not let Kyungsoo pass through easily and reached for his collar saying "Meet me later on the school yard at the back of Building B". 

 

Since Kyungsoo don't want any fight and he doesn't want to stand out so he agreed and headed towards his seat. 

 

He was sweating like crazy and have thought of anything that he had possibly done to make them angry, but he can't remember anything that he has done to them. As a person not wanting to stand out he will not do a thing that would attract attention.

 

Last period was almost over, he was acting so nervous and scared of what would they do to him. Will they beat me up ? Will they extort money from me ? Will they kill me ? Questions like that circulated on his mind. But hell was he ready for any of it.

 

After Class ........

 

 

He packed up all of his stuffs including tons of books, even photocopies that he will distribute for the next day and study materials since Examination is nearing in 2 weeks. He was sweating so much and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter