FIRST DATE? OR NOT.

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Early in the morning, Myungsoo’s phone started ringing. He picked it up immediately and went out to answer it so he will not disturb you in your sleep.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?” “It’s me, Minkyung’s dad.” “Oh.” “Bring back Minkyung here in Seoul. I know that my daughter is with you. Meet me later at around 5 pm in front of Han River. Bring Minkyung with you.” “…May I ask why?” But your dad suddenly hangs up.

 

Myungsoo then had a bad feeling about this. *Will he ask me to bring back his daughter to him and make me disappear again?*

 

While he thought about it, he suddenly heard you calling for him. “MYUNGSOO!” “I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!”

 

“I thought once I woke up you’ll right here beside me, hugging me.” “Somebody called, I just have to pick it up.” He leaned in and hugs you. “Hungry?” “Ne.” “Come on. I’ll make you your favorite breakfast.” You stood and beamed.

 

 “You seem sad today. Wae? Was it about your phone call a while ago?” You asked Myungsoo as the both of you were eating. “Aniyo. I’m not sad! See! I’m smiling!” “Really? But—” “Eat a lot. We’ll go back to Seoul after.” “WAE?! It’s not even a day I’m here!” “Just cause.”

 

You first washed up. He insisted that the both of you should go together but you already lock the door so he wouldn’t enter. “I still have my privacy, you know.” You shouted from the bathroom and heard him laughing in response.

 

All of your clothes are already dry so you pack it up and change into something comfortable.

 

Both of you hop on the plane and landed in Seoul shortly after.

 

“Ready?”  “Ready for what?” “Let’s just say that we’ll go to some place together for the rest of the day.” “Okay?.. But… this is a date right?” “Yes. Why?” “WAAH! It’s our first date!” “No it’s not.” “Huh?” “Every time I’m with you feels like a date to me.” Blush crept up your face. He kissed your blushing cheeks. “We’re just about to go out of the airport and yet you’re blushing so much already. I bet later your whole face will turn super red.” “Ya! Stop teasing!” You look away and hold on to your cheeks. “Let’s go!” He pulled you out into the city.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

The both of you stroll around the streets, pointing here and there and chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter