MYUNGSOO!

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another day, another tiring day was awaiting you. It was still early, you are supposed to be sleeping but instead, you turned your room upside down that early in the morning.

 

“Where is it?! WHERE IS MY FREAKING SHOES WITHOUT SHOE LACES?!” Gladly, you remembered that you bought once a rubber shoes without those laces you couldn’t even figure how to tie so that you can just slip your feet in it. The problem is, it’s missing.

 

“I SWEAR! I JUST PUT IT IN HERE LAST MONTH AFTER I BOUGHT IT!” You keep searching and searching when someone knocked on your door. You knew it was one of the maids, asking you to wake up.

 

“Minkyung-ssi. It’s time for you to wake u—“ You opened the door and caught eyes with her. She was shivering and was scared that you would fire her also just like you did to the previous one.

 

“I didn’t mean to wake you up. Your…your father told me to…” Instead, you grab her wrist and drag her inside your room.

 

“Omo..” She put her hands on , shocked to see your messed up room. “Where is it? You probably know where my shoes without shoelaces are right?” You asked her. “Oh…didn’t…didn’t you hid…it…under…your bed…” She stuttered.

 

You search under your bed and, there it was, good as new, never been worn before. You grab it and put it inside a paper bag so you could just bring it along with you.

 

“You can get out now..” You murmured. “N..ne..” She bowed and was about to go out when she remembers something, “uhmm….Minkyung-ssi, you’re out of medicine. Shou…should I buy?” “Obviously, you should buy. You want me dead?” You hissed.

 

“N..ne…” She then pulled out her palm in front of you. “M..money..so I can buy some…” “Money? Me?! Seriously, do you think I have any?! Go ask my dad..” She then bowed and went out.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You went to work and head towards the quarters. “You’re late…..by one hour!” Myungsoo tapped his foot as his arms were crossed on his chest. “Mwo?! It’s not my fault! I really woke up early but I still have to find my shoes!” You raise the paper bag to show it to him.

 

“You should have done that last night….because of you, even I have to work over time for an hour!” “Then go work overtime. I don’t mind..” “It’s because of you. We both have to work over time! Min. Kyung. Ssi.”

 

“AISH! I told you it’s not my fault! It was the shoe’s fault!” You stormed your way inside. *Bickerer. Always love to mock at me.* “Go dress in your proper uniform uh! No more heels!” He shouted.

 

You went to change into your jumper and slip your rubber shoes into your feet. *I’m so lucky that they invented thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter