STILL MAD AT HIM...OR NOT

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So? Did you do what I asked you to?” Hoya’s dad questioned him.

 

“M…m..mianhae appa, but nobody’s daughter was there.” He lied and cold sweat started to form on his forehead. “NOBODY?!” His dad raised his voice.

 

“…except for Yumi, a classmate of mine in high school.” His dad remembered meeting her parents because of some stupid Parent’s night that they have to attend to. He then just nodded his head. “They’re family is no good. But I still feel like you’re hiding something from me.” He narrowed his eyes to Hoya.

 

“uuh..uhmm……” Hoya began to stutter. “Once I found out that someone’s daughter is present there—“ “Cho Minkyung was there!” Hoya suddenly blurted out. “But…but…we didn’t meet! I just heard that she went home early! I was late so we didn’t catch each other!”

 

“That’s better be true…or you know what I’ll do right?” Hoya nodded. “Go. I still have some business to take care of.” “Ne..a..appa..” He bowed and went out of his dad’s office.

 

*That was close.*

 

He then took out something from his pocket. *You’re the only thing left by mom in this world, and I don’t want appa to take you away from me again.* He hold on to the locket and place it near his heart. *Omma, I miss you…*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You woke up next morning with a grumbling stomach. Because of your stubbornness, you didn’t even eat anything yesterday. *Need. Something. To. Eat.*

 

You dash to the refrigerator but all snacks and readymade meals were all gone. *Did I finish them too quickly?* You blinked your eyes and closed the refrigerator.

 

Your father gave you 10,000 won for the last time and you all spend it already with the readymade foods you bought at the supermarket since you don’t know how to cook.

 

You open all cabinets in the kitchen to search something but nothing was found. It was all empty. *Gggrrrrr.* You held on to your stomach as it grumbled louder.

 

*Maybe I should go over to Myungsoo and eat with him.* You were about to go out of your house when you remembered that you’re still mad at him. “Andwae.” You whispered.

 

You went back to your bed and keep rolling. “Wahh! So hungry!!”

 

Just then, you heard that someone opened your apartment’s door. *Myungsoo.* It was probably him because he was the only one who knows the password other than you. You close your eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

Myungsoo went in with groceri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter