MINKYUNG!

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YA!” You rampage through Myungsoo’s door but was caught up by a scene of a teenage girl blinking at you, sitting on the couch. *Okay? He’s a freak. He’s dating a teenage girl?! That is….stupid.*

 

For a few seconds, the both of you stare at each other. You started walking towards Myugsoo’s room without even looking away from the girl as she follows you with her stare.

 

*THUG!*

 

“AH!” You slam on to the wall and fall first on the ground. You held on to your head and keep rubbing it. *AISH!*

 

“Oh! Are you alright?” Myungsoo came out of his room and helped you stood up but you yank away from him. “I can see that you have yourself a visitor, I have to go.” You hissed and turned away but Myungsoo drags you towards the girl and chuckled.

 

“Sunji, this is Minkyung. Minkyung this is Sunji, my—“ “I have no interest.” You shook your head and walk away. “—my sister.”

 

At the mention of ‘sister’, you suddenly stop your track and turned back, “On the contrary, YOU’RE SO PRETTY! I LIKE YOU!” You suddenly beamed and took her hand and shook it and bowed. “Uhmm…annyeong..” She bowed shyly and smiled.

 

“Okay..stop it..don’t infect her with your disease.” Myungsoo murmured and drag you inches away from his sister. “He’s a liar. DON’T BELIEVE HIM!” You pointed. “Okay okay… we’ll just talk later.” He pushes you out but you stopped. “But I have to tell you something!” “Yes?”

 

“Psshh….nevermind.” You hissed and went back to your apartment.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

*Doorbell*

 

“If you’re going to piss me again just back off!” You shouted. “Uhmm…it’s Hoya.”

 

You stop with whatever you were doing, well, you’re really doing nothing and run and open the door.

 

“Oh, Hoya? How…How..how did you know where I live?” You blinked. “Can’t you let me in first so I can tell you?” “Ah..n..ne..come..come in.”

 

“So, how—“ “I just asked around the office.” “Oh.” You nodded. “Would you like something? A drink? Food?” “Ani. I just want someone to accompany me. It’s really lonely to be alone.” He smiled but you can see that he’s feeling down right now.

 

“What alone? How about your dad?” “Well, I don’t want to talk about him right now.” So it was clearly that him and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter