TAKE CARE

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

2 days left until your speech and on that very same day, Myungsoo will be heading to Jeju. You didn’t know anything about it so you obviously didn’t care.

 

“Ah~” You open your mouth as Myungsoo pop your medicine inside and you swallowed it with water. “Continue doing your speech!” “Yes sir!”

 

You went back to your bed, lie on your tummy and started typing on your laptop. Myungsoo followed you and lie on his tummy next to you.

 

“Aniya. Your first sentence should be your greetings, before your introduction.” He then snatched the laptop away from you and revised it. “Good evening ladies and gentlemen.” “Araso, araso! I’ll do it!” You snatch it back.

 

While typing, Myungsoo would occasionally lie his head on your back, roll around the bed, put his foot on your back, sometimes he would hug you, making you his pillow but you just ignored it and concentrate on your speech.

 

Hours passed and it was already 11am. Myungsoo woke up and started nagging beside you. “I wanna eat. Cook for me!” “You know I’m not good at cooking and besides, you might not eat again like last time.” “No! I’ll eat it! Please!!! I’m hungry!!” “Having mood swings today? You told me to do my speech and now, you want me to stop and cook for you? You should be the one cooking! You always were the one cooking.” “I really want to eat your food!!” “No.”

 

Myungsoo then closes your laptop as he lie in front of you, face to face. “YA! I’m about to finish it!” He put it aside and forcefully stood you up and pushes you towards the kitchen. “YA!!!” “I’ll just sit right here. I’ll be watching.”

 

Eventually, you started cooking. “I’ll not be at fault if this isn’t delicious.” “Don’t worry. Even if it’s not, I’ll still eat it since you’re the one who made it.”

 

“How was it?” You blink your eyes before him. “THE BEST!” “Aiyo..I bet you’re lying..” You grab your spoon and tasted it. “Too plain. I told you! I shouldn’t have cooked!” “Aniyo! It’s the best for me!” You rolled your eyes and just grab a piece of bread for you to eat.

 

 *1 day left*

 

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I—” “More feelings! That’s not how you do it!” Myungsoo murmured. “Wae?! Are you the one giving the speech tonmorrow?! I am! Not you!” “I’m pointing it out so you can do it better!” “Okay! Okay!”

 

“Stand straight! Keep your hands on your side or either place it on the podium!” “Slow down! Pause whenever there’s a period! THAT’S WHY A PERIOD WAS INVENTED!” “NO! Not too slow! It will bore the audience!” “Not too fast!”

 

“GOSH! MYUNGSOO! Stay calm! You’re the one being nervous when it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter