FORCE

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’ve told you many times already that we can’t let you have information about any of the Lee Homin in our system? GUARDS! THE RETARD IS HERE AGAIN!” “BUT! PLEASE!!” The guards came and drag you away. “Remember her face! Don’t let her in next time!” The lady said as the guards nodded.

 

“I GET IT ALRIGHT! LET GO OFF ME!” You shouted and went your way out. “JEEZ! WHAT’S WITH THESE STUPID INSTITUTIONS NOWADAYS!” You dusted your clothes.

 

“Why doesn’t anyone want to help me?! Well, I know that my dad and the investigator would but, I mean,  EXCEPT FOR THEM!” You sighed and walked along the streets with your head down. “Now, what am I gonna do? Where will I even start?! WHY DOES MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE NAME LEE HOMIN IN THE FIRST PLACE! SO UNFAIR!”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“How are things between you and Cho’s daughter?” Hoya’s dad asked him. “About that…uhm….I..” He scratched his head, “..I don’t think I can go on with it..”

 

“WHAT?! ARE YOU DISOBEYING ME NOW?!” His dad shouted. “Ani, it’s not that I’m not obeying you but….she’s so innocent and…. I really just can’t treat her the way you want me to treat her.”

 

“I tell you, if you keep going on with this, I’ll dig up your mother’s grave and throw it in the open sea!” “APPA! ARE YOU INSANE! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO OMMA?!” Hoya stood up. “Calm down boy, just obey me and nothing will go wrong.” Homin smirked. “Is she just not worthy for you?! I know you love her! How can I be in this world if you don’t?!”

 

“You don’t know anything so stop blabbering and JUST DO WHAT I SAY!”

 

With that, Hoya stormed off and broke the glass door of his dad’s office. “WHEN DID YOULEARN TO THROW TANTRUMS AT ME?! YA! I’LL BE WATCHING YOU!”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

*DAMN!*

 

You started running on the streets, getting away from the chasing dogs behind you. But why did they even chase you?

 

Well, you started throwing stones over them, basically, releasing your anger at them since you thought they would never fight back, but you were wrong. *AISH!*

 

You run like there was no tomorrow. Even you di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter