YOU AND YOUR MOTHER

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Omma, I want some ice cream..” You pouted as your mom was walking you around the park late in the afternoon. “But we have to go home now. Your dad will get worried.” “But omma, I really want some strawberry ice cream.” You still pleaded.

 

Being just a 10 year old kid, your mom cannot help but to buy you some as she knows you’ll cry if she doesn’t.

 

Finishing off your ice cream at the store, you and your mother walked back to the park hand in hand and to where the chauffer is waiting for the both of you so you can come home.

 

“Omma, aren’t you scared in the dark?” You suddenly asked as the atmosphere outside was already dark. “No. It somewhat makes me more relaxed. Since you can’t clearly see anything, for a second, you feel that you’re the only one in this world, without anything to worry.” She smiled.

 

“Isn’t there some kind of ghosts or bad people in the dark?” “Well, for the ghosts, it’s up to you if want to believe it, it’s all just in your mind anyways. As for the bad people, we can never tell..”

 

“If omma is not afraid of the dark, and so am I!” You pump your free hand in the air and giggle.

 

Just when things are in control and you were nearing where the car is, both of you suddenly heard some noises around the bushes. “What is that?” You asked curiously. “It’s just the wind honey. Let’s walk faster so we can go home already.” She tightened her grip on you but cold sweat started to form on her forehead.

 

“Omma, the noise is getting louder, is it the ghosts?” Your mom’s hands were already trembling in fear and stopped from walking. “Stay here. Don’t ever come out. Promise me that!” She placed you beside the bushes and added that whatever happens, don’t come out until she says so and be quiet as possible.

 

You nodded and just squat down and hug your knees.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” You then suddenly heard your mom screamed. You peeked over the bushes and saw a couple of men dragging and holding on to her. One is particularly holding a gun against her head. “Why are you doing this?! I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!” She cried.

 

You wanted to go to your mommy but you have to keep your promise. She once told you that if you ever br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter