I NEVER LEFT YOU

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I told you, you should have listened to me!” His friend kept yelling at your dad. “So I guess you regret it now, right?” “No. I don’t regret it. I just saw how much my daughter loves Myungsoo and that’s what I want, to see if she really likes him.” “What are you planning to do now? Will you call back Myungsoo?” “No. Let them find each other. There was a saying, ‘True love finds each other’ if they didn’t find each other, it just means that they don’t belong together.” “Woah! Ya! Cho, is that you? Where did that came from?” “That what?!” “The quote! Woah! I never knew a guy in his 50’s knew something like that.” “Molla!” He stood up and was about to left his office when his friend spoke again.

 

“Then, who will now handle this company?” “For the time being, I’ll still remain here. Honestly, I really wanted to give this to Myungsoo. That’s also one of the reasons I pick him, so let’s see if they do find each other. If not, then I just have to turn this company to the government.” “Aigoo….”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

It was Myungsoo’s birthday the next day. You didn’t do anything and lock yourself up in your room. Sunggyu didn’t bother you as he knew why you were like that.

 

It’s been a month and few days the both of you keep finding Myungsoo. You know that Sungjong knows everything but he too is missing. You didn’t know that your father knows it all so you didn’t ask him about it.

 

Resting from the tiredness, you and Sunggyu sat at a nearby park. That’s when Sunggyu noticed something familiar. He runs to him and his suspicions were all correct.

 

“SPEAK UP! WHERE IS HE?!” Sunggyu grab Sungjong’s collar. “Sunggyu, you don’t have to hurt him.” You approached them and he let go. “I don’t know!” “YA!!!” “He’s….he’s….but he really doesn’t want me to tell!” “YOU’RE TELLING OR NOT?!” Sunggyu raises his fist, ready to punch him but you calmed him down. “He’s…he’s….he’s in Jeju, his hometown. He’s staying with his family. Your father assigned him there as the company opened up a new branch there. He wanted him to handle it.”

 

Without thinking twice, you run to the street to catch a taxi so you can go to the airport. “MINKUNG! WAIT!” Sunggyu hold you back. “WAE?! I’m finally gonna see him but why are you holding me back?! You told me you’ll help me right?!” “Babo. I just wanna tell you to pack some enough clothes first. You’ll never know until when you wanna stay there. Plus, your medicine. You don’t want to faint in front of him once you saw him, do you? And the most important thing, your passport. How would you go there without it?” “Oh…..” He then releases you as you run to your apartment and pack up.

 

You just grab every clothe you see. Of course, you didn’t bring it all. It will require you a dozen of bags. You just get clothes that can fit in your bag pack, grab some medicine, money, and your passport.

 

“Let’s go.” Sunggyu murmured. “You’re coming?!” “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter