I HATE HER

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Myungsoo hop on his car to go the place where your task will be. “Ya! Why didn’t you tell me you have your car with you here?! Then we can probably go to the office without using the bus!” You exclaimed. Myungsoo just smiled and was about to drove off when someone opened the back door.

 

“I’m coming too!” Yumi suddenly sat at the back seat. “Annyeong!” She cutely waved at Myungsoo but once she saw you, she wrinkled her nose and lean back on the seat.

 

You look at Myungsoo but he just put his shoulders up telling that he doesn’t know why she was there. *AISH!*

 

“Oppa! Let’s go! We’re gonna be late.” She exclaimed and Myungsoo drove off. *He probably likes Yumi. EEEWWW!!*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“All of you will be the one setting up and cleaning the place after.” The organizer pointed out. You look around and you were all about just 9 people who will do the job, with you and Yumi being the only girls. You don’t care who they were and just nodded.

 

It was a big backyard garden where the occasion will be held.

 

“Mianhae, I’m late.” A guy runs towards the organizer and bowed. Soon, he came to all 9 of you and introduced himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, Howon-imnida. Lee Howon.”

 

“H..H…Hoya?” You and Yumi both stuttered as you saw him. Your eyes widen as you covered your mouth in shock. Yumi did the same but her feelings were opposite from you. “Hoya!” She clapped as she looks at him and then you. “This is interesting..” She smirked.

 

You were just frozen in your place and you can feel that a tear escaped your eyes. “Kwaenchana?” Myungsoo asked you as he wipes away your tears with his hands. “I’ll….i’ll….I’ll just go to the restroom..” You hurriedly ran away as Myungsoo worriedly look over you.

 

“Oppa!” Yumi turn him around so that he was facing her and Hoya. She introduced him to Hoya and his relationship to you being your personal manager. “And this is Hoya—“ She laughs before continuing her sentence. “—Minkyung’s first—“ “You don’t have to tell me everything. I’m fine with it.” Myungsoo suddenly butted. “Well….araso..Their story is interesting though..” Yumi laughs again.

 

Soon, you came back outside and saw them setting up already. To hide your frustrated feeling, you kept yourself busy and just pretended nothing has happened.

 

Hoya looks around to see if there are any other girls beside you and Yumi but didn’t saw any. *What is this? I’m supposed to be close to her?! WHY HER?!!*

 

“Aniya. This can’t be. I HATE her.” He whispered to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter