CONFUSED

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A week came by in the hospital, you find yourself smiling again with Myungsoo. You didn’t know when you stopped being mad at him, but one thing’s for sure, you cannot deny the fact that you’re in love with him.

 

Your father would call you sometimes to assure everything’s alright as he was on a business trip for about 2 months now in a foreign land. You always told him everything is alright and never mentioned anything that has to do with Homin and Hoya.

 

Drinking whatever medicine Myungsoo handed to you prescribed by the doctor, you can feel that your strength were gradually coming back. He would feed you like before, entertain you so you wouldn’t feel bored, comfort you whenever you feel like crying and most importantly, treasure you like you’re the most exotic treasure chest a pirate could find.

 

Another week passed by and the hospital discharged you. You had regained back your strength but have to still take the medication prescribed to you. You now returned to work, was assigned to report on a meeting which you didn’t know how to but Myungsoo was there, always helping you out in everything that’s troubling you. It was like everything was back to normal, except your relationship with Hoya, and also the matter with Lee Homin, okay, I guess only a part was back to normal.

 

“So, as you can see in this…” You then stared at Myungsoo as you point the chart you’re reporting. “Organizational chart.” He whispered to the little mic hidden in his suit. You heard through the earpiece he handed you before the meeting started. “..Organizatioal chart.” You continued. “I believe that our company don’t need..” “Outsourcing.” He whispered again. “…outsourcing as we can still manage to pay every employee we have.”

 

“As I’ve read your handout, it was stated here the word instrumentality. Please elaborate more on that.” A guy then asked you.

 

Honestly, Myungsoo was the one who made your handout so you never read it and you were now dumbfounded by the terms they kept mentioning. *Instrumentality? Is it some kind of a drum or guitar?*

 

Myungsoo then began whispering as you repeat everything he was saying.

 

“Instrumentality is the process where one’s performance will be followed by an outcome. Since every one of us has his or her own performance, we were expecting an outcome that will satisfy both the needs and wants of the company.” The guy nodded and was satisfied with your answer.

 

The meeting finished smoothly. All of them went out already, leaving only you and Myungsoo inside. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” You hug him as he hugs back. “Remember, I will not forever do that. You have to do it on your own next time.” You release the hug and sighed. “Aigoo..” He chuckled and gave you a book. “What’s this?” “A book about management. Once you read it, it will help a lot! The terms I just used in your handout was also t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter