STALKER

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After some time, you’ve been promoted again. You and Myungsoo are now managers. Managers always have their office room by themselves but since he’s your guardian angel, you share the same office room.

 

But now, your tables are opposite/across from each other as couches were in between. (A/N: Refer to the drawing below.)

 

 

“Finally! A sensible office for me!” You murmured as you step inside. “Not only for you, remember?” Myungsoo smiled as he walks to his table and fixes his things on it. *Aish. He really destroys my mood.* You also started to fix your things on your table.

 

 Then, a knock came. “Come in!” You shouted. Hoya came walking inside with bouquet of flowers on his hands. “Chukahae.” He smiled and gave you the flowers. You politely accepted them and bowed. “Thank you.”

 

Myungsoo was just staring at the both of you intensely. As you take a peek at him, he surely does looks like wanting to kill someone at the moment. “Uhmm….We’ll just talk the other time. I have to deal with someone’s anger management.” You murmured. “Araso. Lunch time?” You nodded and he left.

 

“No more lunch with him. What if he made you drink a seafood soup again?!” He defended. “What happened last time was just an accident! Both of us didn’t know!” “Even so! If you want to have lunch with him, I’ll tag along too.”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Any lead on who kills my mom?” Hoya questioned one of his friends, Dongwoo, who is helping him to investigate. “No. The killer really knows how to kill cleanly. There are still no evidences that we can find.”

 

Hoya sighed and put down the coffee he was drinking. “Just call me if something came up, okay?” “Araso.” Dongwoo nodded and left the café.

 

Little did they both know that someone heard their whole conversation. “Hyung-nim, your son still continues to find the one who killed his mom.” Mingeon calls Hoya’s dad. “AISH! THAT KID! I’ve told him few years back to not involve his self in this!” Homin hissed. “What do you want to do? Kill his friend who’s helping him?” Mingeon asked. “Well, it would be an advantage for us if we did that but, they still haven’t found any evidences so just let them be. They’ll never catch me.” Homin smirked and hangs up.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You went to the restaurant near the building to meet up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter