EARRING

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He carried you all the way to his apartment and puts you down on his couch. He wrap towels all around you and carried you again on his bed.

 

*Uhm…Ottoke?! Ottoke?!* He started panicking now since he doesn’t know if it’s right for him to take all your clothes off and change it into dry ones. *Should I?!*

 

He then put his hands over the upper button of your shirt and looks away. *This is better that to let her stay in wet clothes.*

 

He started ing your shirt while his eyes remained closed but his conscience is making him stop. *I’ll just call Yumi!*

 

He dash out the room and started dialing Yumi’s number. “Oppa!” She squeaked over the phone. “Yumi, can you come here in my apartment? “Wae? Do you finally realize your feelings for me and—“ “It’s an emergency. PALI!” “ARASO! I’LL BE THERE TO THE RESCUE!” She hangs the phone.

 

“OPPA! WHAT IS IT?! ARE YOU HURT?!” She started checking Myungsoo’s face as soon as he opened the door but didn’t found any serious injury or something, just, wet. “Why are you so wet?!” Myungsoo didn’t reply and just drag Yumi to the room.

 

“Uhmm….Please, change her clothes into dry ones.” He pointed at you. “ME?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! OH NO NO NO!” She shook her head. “Then, do you think a guy like me would be the one changing her clothes?”

 

Yumi was taken aback. He really does have a point. “Araso. But, this is the first and last time I’ll help her! And don’t ever tell her I’m the one who did it for her!”

 

While Yumi changes your clothes, Myungsoo dried himself and also change into dry clothes.

 

“I’m finished.” Yumi walk out of the room and murmured. “Gomawo.” “She…she…she’s really hot.” Yumi commented but Myungsoo’s eyes began to open wide.  “I mean her temperature is high! I’m not a lesbian! Just…take care of her well..” With that, she left.

 

It was the first time Myungsoo saw Yumi’s soft side towards you, since she dislikes you A LOT.

 

Myungsoo began wiping our forehead with a hot towel carefully hoping that your fever would go down. “Mianhae, I wasn’t by your side when you needed me the most.” He whispered as he softly caresses your cheek and leans in and gives you a peck on that cheek.

 

“Better wake up fast or I’ll ‘force’ you.” He chuckled.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

 Feeling all better the next day, you and Myungsoo head to the office to work.

 

Both of you then were called for a meeting. You seriously hate the thought of it since it will all be boring and such.

 

Myungsoo and Hoya seats were across from each other while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter