THE DECISION

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your father went back and had arrived early in the morning. He read the e-mail that was sent to him by Mingeon plus an e-mail that was sent to him by the private investigator, both telling him about the hearing today.

 

Upon landing, he hop on the car and asks the driver to go by your apartment first so both of you can come together.

 

He started to knock on your door, but there was no response. He tried calling you. From the outside, he can hear your phone ringing as you just left it near the couch yesterday.

 

Knowing your pass code, he entered it and step inside your apartment.

 

As you open your eyes, this first thing you saw is Myungsoo, his arms wrapped around your waist, beside you, on your bed and with your clothes on.

 

So what really happened last night after the long kiss under the moonlight?

 

*last night*

 

Well, it wasn’t much though. Feeling out of breathe than ever, you broke the kiss and just stared into each other’s eyes. “Feeling tired?” He asks as you nodded. “That wasn’t even half of it though..” He whispered. “Ne?” “Nothing! Let’s go! I’ll put you to sleep!”

 

He drags you into your room. “Uhmm…you can go now..I’ll sleep..” “I told you I’ll put you to sleep.” He then suddenly lies down on your bed. “What are you doin—ooofff!” He pulled you with him and ended up on top of him.

 

Realizing what can happen, what can he do, you awkwardly roll over to the other side of the bed. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t do anything stupid tonight..” He rolled over next to you, put your head over his chest, and wrap his arms around you. “Goodnight..” He smiled and kissed the top of your head. You didn’t complain though and just snuggle closer to him. “Goodnight.”

 

*morning*

 

You stared at his sleeping face, carefully caress his cheek and started poking him to wake him up. “It’s morning already, get up now.”

 

“Hhmm..” He slowly opens his eyes and smiled as he saw you. “Had a goodnight sleep?” You nodded. “Then, where’s my good morning kiss?” He puckered his lips. You leaned in and was about to kiss him when the door of your room suddenly opens.

 

“MINKYUNG?! MYUNGSOO?!” “A…a….appa…” “Sa…sa..sajangnim..” Both of you simultaneously stood up from bed. “What’s the meaning of this?” You shook your head and wave your hands, “We didn’t do anything! We haven’t done anything inappropriate!” Myungsoo follows what you were doing and nodded.

 

Your father left out a deep sigh before continuing to speak, “You! Myungsoo! We’ll talk after the hearing. Pass by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter