THE NOISE

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You freshened yourself and change into this for the party:

 

(with the same hair and accessories except for the tattoo on her hand. ;>)

 

Myungsoo was at your living room waiting for you and was dressed in his own type of clothing. (the one at the main poster.)

 

“Kaja.” You walk out of your room and headed towards him when your eyes grew wider than it seems. Yes, you’re the one who was astounded by his overall looks. He wasn’t shock at you since it was kind of like the things you always wear so it’s definitely normal to him but it’s still a fact that you’re still as gorgeous as ever.

 

“What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?” He asked you and checked his self on the mirror and you still couldn’t blink your eyes. “There’s nothing wrong..” He turns around to face you and noticed you were staring blankly into space.

 

“Minkyung?” He waved his hands in front of you and snapped his fingers. You then came back to your senses as you blink your eyes for a few times. “Oh?” You asked but he just chuckled. “Kyepota..” He then mimics you and also blinks his eyes in a fast manner. “Ya!” You slightly hit him. “Okay, I’ll stop. Let’s go?” You nodded and the both of you went your way to his car and drove to the destination.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

The venue was at a famous event’s place in the middle of a classy garden. Myungsoo offered his arm so you can hook it on to him but you just ignored and walk ahead in the garden and towards the big, elegant hall and opened the door.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” The waiters bowed and so did you. It was already full of people and the party was just about to start.

 

Both of you searched around where you can sit when a guy confronts you. “Minkyung!” “Oh! Hoya!” You smiled and he also smiled, gradually melting his stupid and cold heart but he still didn’t realize it even he’s already feeling a light thump in his heart every time he would see you.

 

You then saw him staring at the back with hatred and anger. You turn around and saw Myungsoo glaring the same to him. *Mwoya?*

 

You stood in between them to cut off the unpleasant atmosphere. “Uhhmmm… we should sit now..” You murmured but they still would steal a few glances to each other as the three of you sat together. You were in between the both of them, just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

 

The party was held in the afternoon up to late night. Considering it started early, it was pretty much still broad daylight outside as you can see through the big glass windows. You check the time and it was really just about to turn 5pm.

 

Feeling bored with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter