Chapter 3

How to Use Chopsticks

 

The bus stopped and got out of it. I think I know my way from here, I told myself. As I made my way to my house I heard footsteps behind me.

Is someone following me?

No don’t be silly just keep walking, I told myself but I really want to look behind me but I'm also kind of scared. I scratched my head in frustration and slowly looked behind me.

Oh is that guy that helped me, I guess there is no need to worry he’ll probably keep going straight. I turned the corner and looked behind me again to see if he’s still following. And he was!

Oh my gosh is he a stalker?!

 

Jongsuk’s POV                                                   

I noticed that the girl kept looking at me. What’s up with her?

I was about to cross the road to my house when she appeared in front of me. How?—

“S-stop following me” she stuttered, “what?” I asked her lifting one of my eyebrow. “I don’t have anything a-and plus you can’t do anything to me. My house is right there so if I scream my mum will run out and save me” she said pointing at the house behind her, I looked at it.

She lives opposite me?

She gasped “I shouldn’t have told him where I lived” I heard her whisper; I rolled my eyes at her “you actually think I was following you?” I asked her. “           Well you did seem like a person that would” she mumbled, okay that annoyed me.

“YAH!” she jumped at my loud voice and looked at me with her big eyes.

“Who do you think you are to insult me like that? I wasn’t following you I'm walking home!” I said pointing at my house. She followed my pointing finger and then gasped, “Joesonghabnida” she said bowing multiple of times. I just shook my head and scoffed.

I’ve never met someone like her I thought, I started to walk away from her.

“WAIT!” she shouted

“WHAT?!” I shouted back I mean seriously I just want to go home, she smiled and said “I hope we become good friends neighbour” she said before entering the gates to her house.

I scoffed “friends my ”.