Chapter 12

How to Use Chopsticks

“Okay wait. So you go to Yang High School?” Luna asked, I nodded.

“While you are going to SEOS” Amber stated and again I nodded. When I got caught I had no choice but to tell them the truth but it wasn’t like I wasn’t going to tell them. Right now we were sitting on a table at the food court.

“Wow…how can you do that in just 3 days?” Luna asked “You started our school on Wednesday and then suddenly disappeared to go to Yang? What even got you there?” she asked being confused at how I got attached to the school. Amber shot Luna a glare causing her to stutter “N-not saying that Y-Yang is a bad school I-I was just wondering” she said trying to defend herself.

Amber scoffed “I think your school is the bad one. I mean even though SEOS has rich and smart kids in there don’t they bully those that don’t have any of them?” Amber asked and she’s got a point there. Some of the students there think that they are better than others because of the amount of money they have. I looked at Luna and noticed she was looking down at her lap again.

“Anyways I’m guessing your that rich to be able to stay in 2 schools” Amber said.

“Ani I don’t think it has got anything to do with money. Vanessa’s stepmom is the principle in our school”

Amber eyes widened “Your mom—“

“Stepmom” I corrected, “Is the principle of Yang? Wow then you’re defiantly loaded. And where’s your glasses, you always wear them” Amber asked. “I’m not loaded” I said.

“Since when do you wear glasses” Luna asked.

“Yes you are”

“I wear them when needed and Amber I hardly spend money” I said answering both girls. Before they could ask anymore question I cut them off “anyways as everything is clear we’re cool right? And now we all can be friends” I said.

“With her?!” Amber and Luna said while pointing at each other.

“Y-yeah, why?” I asked. I was pretty sure that they liked each other or was that just me?  “Why? Isn’t it obvious? We aren’t compatible enough Vanessa, I can tell just by looking at her. I don’t get along with people like her”

“What do you mean people like her?” I asked “people who think they are better than others only because they have money” she answered. I looked at Luna, her eyebrows was twitching. I was kind of waiting for her to explode but instead of shouting at swearing at Amber she said something else.

“For your information I got in the school because of a scholarship” Luna said and got up from her seat and looked at me “Vanessa I’ll see you on Monday” with that she left. “Aish look at what you did!” I got up and ran after Luna.

“Luna wait” I grabbed her wrist, stopping her from going any further.

“I’m really sorry about Amber, that’s just how she is” I said.

“That ! I don’t care if she is my unnie! AISH!” I wasn’t shocked with her whole outburst just then, I actually saw it coming. “How can she judge me like that just because I go to SEOS? She does not know how hard I worked just to get in that school! The only reason why I know about her is because she lives in the same ing neighbourhood as me” Luna added.

“You guys live near each other?” I asked. Luna nodded while trying to calm herself down by breathing in and out. If they live in the same neighbourhood they should have allot of things in common....like there temper. You know what, I'm going to make them like each other whether they like it or not.

I grabbed Luna’s wrist again and dragged her back at where we were sitting. I saw Amber drinking her milkshake and stood in front of her. She looked at me then and Luna.

“Didn’t she leave?” She asked while pointing at Luna.

“You guys are going to hang out together” I said with a straight face. “Says who?” they both said. See they do have some things in common. “Says me, whether you like it or not. It’s going to happen. End of discussion.” With that I walked away.

I heard them shout my name but I just kept on walking with a smirk on my face.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

I’m back guys! I’m really sorry for the long hiatus and I will make sure that doesn’t happen. I came back to this story and rewritten some things to make more sense. I’m not asking you to go back and read the story from the beginning just telling you xD

But you can if you want =]

Anyways I don’t know when the next chapter will be up but it will be soon!

PPong~!