Can you say "scandalous"?

Little Bang

Jung Ah’s POV

2PM turned their attention to us.  “So...  These two kids are part of Big Bang, huh?” Jaebum asked with a snort.  “Tch, yeah right...”

I noticed Ji Yong clench his fists.  Geez...  Him and his stupid pride...  However, before 2PM could wonder more about Ji Yong’s earlier statements, a flurry of news reporters suddenly ran up to 2PM.

“2PM, what are you doing here?”

“Is it someone’s birthday?”

“Are you guys on a date?”

I looked down at Dae Sung and Ji Yong.  “Is this what you guys usually have to deal with whenever you go out?” I whispered incredulously as I watched the crazed paparazzi.  The two nodded at me in response.  I sighed when all of a sudden the news reporters turned in my direction.

“Is this young lady a fan?”

“A relative?”

“Is she someone's girlfriend?”

“GASP!  ARE THESE KIDS YOUR LOVE CHILDS?”

The last one nearly made me guffaw in laughter.  2PM turned to look at me with pleading expressions that seemed to say: DON’T SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE A SCANDAL.

I kept my mouth shut when all of a sudden, one of the reporters accidentally elbowed me in the ribs making me fall to the ground.

Or rather, almost making me fall to the ground.

Wooyoung was there to catch me before anything happened, but the way he caught me must have looked pretty scandalous.

I heard camera shutters moving faster than I could blink.

---

Seung Hyun’s POV

After going off in the direction of the Carousel and not succeeding in finding Ji Yong or Jung Ah, I decided to return to the food stand where we had all originally split up from.  Good thing I did because, near the food stand, I spotted Jung Ah, Ji Yong, and Dae Sung in the distance with...  2PM?

And...  Kang Jung Ah’s in Jang Wooyoung's arms?

WHAT THE-

---

Wooyoung’s POV

I was only trying to be a gentleman by catching the girl before she hurt herself...

... And now look where it has landed me.

JYP is so going to smack me tomorrow.

Maybe he’ll forgive me if I make him laugh by doing my infamous cheap dance.

Or maybe he’ll smack me twice.

---

Jung Ah’s POV

Frozen in shock from the bombardment of camera flashes, I didn’t realize Wooyoung and I were still in an “embrace.”

“SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISN'T SHE?”

“IS SHE A CELEBRITY?”

“IS SHE A RELATIVE OF ANOTHER 2PM MEMBER?”

Finally, I shook my head clear of the temporary fog that had clouded my brain and faked a cough.  Wooyoung turned his attention to me.  “Um, you can let go of me now.  Thanks for helping me up...” I mumbled as I felt myself breathing hard.

Wooyoung seemed to blush before he released his hold on me.  “No problem...” He began before looking at the news reporters.  “Actually, there is a problem.”

Suddenly, Jaebum took control of the situation.  “ALRIGHT YOU GUYS!  THERE’S NOTHING TO SEE HERE.  OBVIOUSLY THIS GIRL JUST FELL DOWN AND WOOYOUNG WAS HERE TO HELP HER UP.  THERE’S NOTHING MORE TO IT.”

I heard Ji Yong quietly mumbled beside me, “... There’s still going to be a scandal tomorrow.”  I cautiously looked over at the 2PM members, when out of the blue they began to perform a song.  Fan girls began to swarm and cheer for 2PM, causing most of the news reporters to either leave or get busy taking pictures of the impromptu performance.

Amidst all the fans, Seung Hyun suddenly popped up from the crowd and made his way up to me.  Slightly out of breath, he asked, “Wha-What just happened?  I was looking for you and Ji Yong when I saw you in the arms of a 2PM member!  What in the world were you two doing?  What in the world did I miss?”

Dae Sung protectively walked in front of me.  “It’s not what you think; my cousin was elbowed by a journalist so Wooyoung-sshi was helping her up.”

“And we were only separated from you guys because of the mob of fans coming to see 2PM.” I added.  “Right, Ji Yong?”

Ji Yong didn’t answer me; he looked lost in thought.

“Ji Yong?”

His head snapped up in attention.  “What?”

“Hey, dude, what are you daydreaming about?” Seung Hyun raised an eyebrow.

“Uh...  I was watching 2PM perform ‘I Hate You’?”

“Right...  You looked pretty out of it.” Seung Hyun replied with an eye roll as he pulled Ji Yong’s cap below his eyes.

“Yah, watch the cap!” Ji Yong yelled, adjusting it back.

I swear...  Sometimes Seung Hyun and Ji Yong act like bickering brothers who have been together all their lives.

“In any case…  Shouldn’t we getting back to manager-hyung, Seung Ri, and Young Bae?  I’m getting hungry...” whined Dae Sung as he clutched his stomach as it growled.

“I don’t know why...  But I have a feeling your manager’s going to be really mad once he finds out about what happened between Wooyoung and I...” I replied sheepishly.

“Hmph, just wait until tomorrow morning.” Ji Yong retorted.  “Then you’ll really be in for it.”

Sometimes...  Ji Yong just needs a really swift kick in the .