What "Going Out" Really Means

Little Bang

Dae Sung’s POV

“Mmf mmmf mmf mf?” I asked with my mouth full of Pocky.  Mmm, that stuff is delicious…

“Don’t talk with your mouth full!” Ji Yong snatched my box of Pocky away.

I quickly swallowed and took my snack back.  “Yah, you didn’t have to take my Pocky!”

The other boy merely rolled his eyes in response.  “Whatever, it’s your turn to go in Monopoly anyways.”

I looked down at the board game in front of me.  “What the-  Who bought Boardwalk?”

Young Bae began to whistle to my left.

“And you put a hotel on it?  Where did you get that kind of money?” I gasped in shock.  “Whoever lands on that spot is going to be in trouble!”

“Well...  Ji Yong and Seung Hyun continued to land on my property.” Young Bae replied innocently as Ji Yong “harrumphed” in the background.

Seung Hyun just stared blankly ahead.  The entire morning he's been doing nothing but staring into space.  I wonder if his thoughts are occupied by the fact that my cousin went off to meet up with 2PM’s Wooyoung...

“Anyways, what was it you were trying to say with your mouth full?” Ji Yong stole a Pocky stick from my precious box.

“YAH!  You could’ve asked for a stick!” I moved to sit in the corner of the room like an abandoned animal.

Ji Yong sighed.  “I’m sorry.  Now will you please answer my question?”

I smiled.  “That’s better.  Now let’s see see here...  Oh yeah, I was going to ask if you guys heard that.”

“Heard what?” Young Bae said, focusing his attention on me.

“It sounded like our maknae was in trouble.”

“...”

“WHAT?”

---

Jung Ah’s POV

“Well here we are...  Welcome to 2PM’s home sweet home.” Jaebum stated in English as he opened the door.

“Wow, it’s so neat...”  Neater than Big Bang’s dorm was before I arrived, anyways...

“Wooyoung’s kind of a neat freak.” He responded with a wave of his hand.  “Speaking of which, we better go look for him.”

As we shuffled around the dorm, I noticed something odd.  “Where are the other 2PM members?”

“Taec is doing a performance, the Jun brothers are off grocery shopping, Nichkhun left for Thailand this morning, and I think Chansung is still taking a shower.” Jaebum suddenly cleared his throat.  “WOOYOUNG!  YOUR SCANDAL IS HERE!”

Did Jaebum just refer to me as a scandal?  Excuse me?

I barely resisted the urge to poke fun at his height when Wooyoung walked over.  “Ah...  You’re here!” Wooyoung had a nervous smile plastered on his face.  I could imagine that my face probably looked the same.

“Alright, before I leave you two alone, what do you guys want for lunch?” Jaebum scratched his head.  “I was thinking of ordering by phone since there are more fans than usual outside.”

“I’m kind of craving some Japanese cuisine right now!” Chansung replied as he walked into the room with nothing but a towel over his lower body.  “What the-  Why is there a girl here?!?”

I averted my eyes as Jaebum laughed.  “Yah, maknae, go put on some clothes!  By the way, if I order Japanese what do you guys want?  And if you say ‘calamari’ I’m going to hit you!”

Chansung grinned like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland.  “Cala...  Mari...  HEEHEE!”  I saw him run out the room and slam a door shut.  Jaebum ran after him like a lion chasing down its prey and knocked loudly on the door.

“YAH!  YOU KNOW I HATE ANYTHING SQUID-RELATED!” Jaebum yelled as he continued knocking on the door and trying to twist the door handle.

I cleared my throat, slowly returning my focus to the young man in front of me.  “So...  You wanted to see me?”

Wooyoung suddenly remembered that I was in front of him as he blinked a few times.  “Oh right!  Well, JYP wants me to ask you to go to a press conference in order to clear things up about the scandal.”

“Eh?  But didn’t you say you wanted me to pretend to go out with you on the phone?”

“Uh, yeah...  Go out to the press conference!” Wooyoung tilted his head to the side.

Whoops…  Didn’t catch that part!  And here I made the Big Bang members worry over me for no reason...

Sorry you guys!

---

Ji Yong’s POV

“ACHOO!”

Seung Hyun and I both sneezed at the same time.

“Bless you both,” Young Bae said as he finished cleaning up our game of Monopoly.  In the end, he had beaten the three of us because somehow we all ended up landing on Boardwalk.

“Anyways, I still can’t believe your claim to have heard Seung Ri calling out for help.  Do you think we should check up on the maknae?” I asked.

Seung Hyun continued staring blankly off into space.

Dae Sung kept on munching away on those strawberry-coated sticks.

Young Bae shrugged.  “It doesn’t hurt to call and check up on him and the manager.”

---

Seung Ri’s POV

I woke up to my “Strong Baby” ringtone.  As the song went “CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK” I looked around me to take in my surroundings.  It looked like we were inside an abandoned wine cellar.  There was a hint of the smell of wine in the air; there were also empty shelves and barrels all around.

“Will you please answer your phone, Seung Ri?” I turned around to see manager-hyung lying on the floor, tossing and turning like he was asleep.

I nodded in response and attempted to reach my back pocket when I felt a tug on both arms.  I didn’t realize it before, but apparently my hands were bound behind my back.

Oh Seung Ri...  What kind of situation have you gotten yourself into this time?

---

Seung Hyun’s POV

“He’s not picking up...” I murmured as I redialed our maknae’s number again.  Ji Yong had awakened me from my daydreams (more like nightmares) of Jung Ah and Wooyoung eloping together and moving to France.  Apparently, my cell phone was the only one that was fully charged.  Young Bae’s phone was left in the manager’s car, Dae Sung’s phone was lost somewhere in our dorm, and Ji Yong forgot to charge his cell phone.

“Well, Seung Ri often forgets to pick up his cell phone...” Dae Sung began with a shrug.

“He enjoys listening to his ringtone so much; he forgets to answer the phone.” Ji Yong finished with a chuckle.

“I don’t know...   I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that’s nagging me to check up on him and manager-hyung...” Young Bae replied anxiously.

“I feel the same way,” I said.  Although, really, I was more interested in checking up on Jung Ah.  There’s no way she’d be in Paris right now…  Right?


Author's Note: Thank you for commenting and subscribing if you've done so already :]

More comments/subscribers are always welcome, of course~ ^^