A Popular Korean Entertainment News Site Indeed

Little Bang

Jung Ah’s POV

The next morning, I was awoken by the incessant ringing of my phone.  I picked it up and saw the caller ID.  Who else would call me but my best friend, Kim Su Mi?

“Yuhbuhsaehyo?” I quietly groaned into the phone.

“I can’t believe you!" shrieked my friend.  "Not only are you living with Big Bang, but now you're also going out with Wooyoungie?!?”

Wooyoungie?

“Hm, I’m surprised the scandal has reached American shores...” I muttered feeling my eyebrows furrow in remembrance of yesterday.

“I go online to a popular Korean entertainment news site to find a picture of you with Wooyoungie!  They might have blurred out your face, but I know you too well to be fooled by some poor photoshopping.” Su Mi said with a tone of confidence in her voice.  “Now spill the beans, girl!  How did you end up getting caught in a scandalous picture with Wooyoung of 2PM?”

I tiredly explained everything to Su Mi, from going to the amusement park to 2PM’s impromptu “I Hate You” performance, before I heard her laugh on the other end of the phone.

“Yah, this situation isn’t funny, Su Mi-yah.” I grumbled, a bit annoyed at how lightly she was treating things.  “What should I do?  I’m causing trouble for not just 2PM, but also Big Bang!”

“Scandals don’t last forever.  It’ll die down eventually; don’t worry so much, Jung Ah!  Just enjoy your 10 minutes of fame while it lasts~”  It’s just like Su Mi to see the supposed "positive" side in every situation.

“Alright, alright...  I’ll talk to you some other time, okay?  I need to get up and get dressed.  Today’s going to be a long day.” I let out an exasperated sigh into the phone to emphasize my point.

“Kang Jung Ah, hwaiting!” shouted my friend before she hung up.

With friends like Su Mi...  I don’t even know what to say.  But she’s the best friend a girl can have, that’s for sure.

---

Wooyoung’s POV

“You wanted to see us, sir?” Jaebum asked hesitantly as we walked into the meeting room.  JYP was currently in the States doing promotions for our labelmates, the Wonder Girls, so if we ever needed to talk to him we used the phone in the conference room in JYP headquarters.

“2PM...” crackled the receiver as we all sat down in the chairs provided in the meeting room.  “How was your visit to the amusement park yesterday?”

Huk!

“It was fun!” exclaimed Chansung with a smile.  We all gave the maknae a look.

“It was fun, hm?  Which part was the most fun?  The Ferris Wheel?  The roller coasters?  The girls?

I gulped.  “I take it you saw the tabloids...?” I asked meekly.

“I was even able to read about it online here in America!  I should be proud that you boys are so popular...”

Unsure if JYP was being sarcastic or not, Junsu asked him, “Are you being sarcastic or not?”

Junsu always did have a (blunt) way with words...

JYP laughed on the other end of the speakerphone.  “I’m not being sarcastic actually.  Interestingly enough, searches for 2PM, Wooyoung, and ‘Amusement Park Scandal’ have surged on Naver since the article has been released.  This can be used in our favor as a publicity tactic.  Which reminds me...” JYP clapped his hands.  “Good work in doing an impromptu ‘I Hate You’ performance, boys.”

We all suddenly relaxed in our chairs.  JYP always was an eccentric person.

“So does this mean we’re good?” I asked hopefully.

“Not quite, Wooyoung.  There’s something I want you to do for me...”

I have a bad feeling about this...

---

Ji Yong’s POV

We were eating breakfast when the phone call arrived.

“Yuhbuhsaehyo?” Our manager's eyes widened as he handed his cellphone to Jung Ah.  “It’s for you.  It’s...  Wooyoung-sshi.”

I could feel my eyebrow raise and I clenched my fist.  Why was I feeling so tense?

Jung Ah cradled the phone in her hands as she mumbled, “Yuhbuhsaehyo, Wooyoung-sshi?”

There was a momentary silence as Jung Ah left the breakfast table to take the call.  When she came back she looked a bit distressed.

“I have two questions,” Seung Hyun began with a slight twitch of his eyelid.  “One, how did Wooyoung get manager-hyung’s number and two, why did he call?”

Jung Ah looked nervously at us.  “Uh, to answer your first question, he got our number by first calling YG Entertainment and asking for Big Bang’s number.”

Ah...  I guess he believed me when I said we were Big Bang...  I mentally hit myself over and over again.

“And to answer your second question…  He called to ask me to meet him somewhere.”

“Why?” I asked, curious.

“He wants me to ‘go out’ with him.”

I ripped the bagel I was eating in half.

“WHAT?  GO OUT?”


Author's Note: I repeat, I'm always thankful whenever I receive comments from you guys...  So...  Feel free to comment or criticize me, haha ^^