Chapter 8

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“J-jungkook-sshi”

Jenna look at Jungkook fearly. She’s afraid if Jungkook trying to harm her.

“Follow me.” He took Jenna’s hand and dragged her to the school field because no one is there when morning. Jenna just let him pulled her and she follow his step.  As soon as they reach the field, he let go of her hand.

“Hyung?”

“O-oh?” Jenna stuttered. She is too scared right now.

“Hyung is not coming today, right?” he asked coldly without look at her. He look at other place instead.

Jenna shook her head slightly and open , trying to say something.

“Jiminnie ... is going to move today. With eommonim and abbeonim .. to Seoul.” she said slowly. She brave herself to look at her crush. Ex-crush to be exact.

“Jiminnie? Huh, Ara. I know hyung is moving to Seoul. I just ...” he stopped. Now, he look at Jenna. Straight to her eyes. Then, he just realized that Jenna is beautiful. Just like her sister and they really look alike. You know, some twins, they doesn’t look alike but this twin, they really look the same. If other people who don’t know them, he sure that they will confuse.

“Jungkook-sshi...” Jenna waved her hand in front of Jungkook's face and he awake from his day dreaming.

“Oh?”

“I just what? Why did you stopped at the middle. Continue with what you were about to say just now.” Jungkook look at Jenna and he remembered what he wanted to say just now.

“Can I ask you something?” he look at Jenna and nodded her head.

“What is the difference between you and Hana? I mean, how to know if you Jenna or Hana.” Jenna put her forefinger at her cheek while thinking about the difference between her and her twin.

“Oh yeah, I write with my right hand while Hana is a left-handed. Both of us can sing well but I can play music instrument but she don’t know how to play. She study well than me but I active in sports than her. She can’t do sport because she will cough non-stop and once, her nose were bleeding when we were playing netball. Since then, she doesn’t active in sport anymore.” Jenna said longly while Jungkook can’t stop from look at her.

“Ah kendae, (Ah but,) why are you asking me this question? You should ask Hana instead because both of you were close,right?” Jungkook didn’t hear Jenna’s question because he keep staring at her while she was talking.

*She’s pretty isn’t she?* he heard one sound from his heart say. Without realize, he nodded his head. Agree with that sound.

“Jenna, do you want eat lunch with me today?” Jungkook suddenly asked. He is not himself right now. Jungkook’s offer made Jenna look at him weirdly. She must think he’s crazy.

“E-eh? Ah, gwaenchanayo. I usually eat with Jiah everyday.” Jenna replied shortly and go to the hall. Leaving Jungkook behind.

 

------

Jenna’s POV

 

I take a deep breath and let it out again and again. What is wrong with him? Ani, he sudden asked me a ridiculous question. I mean, he never ask me that question before I never expected for it too. He always hate me all of these times but why when Jimin moved, he’s acting strange?

“Jenna!” Taehyung poked my shoulder from behind and it kinda make me startled. I let out a sigh and he look at him like I’d done something wrong.

“Y-yah, do wae geurae?” I slapped him on his face and he groan from the pain.

“Yah! Why did you slapped me? It hurts you know!” he nag while bear the pain.

I rubbed the place I slapped him with my hand and I think he likes it. Taehyung close his eyes and enjoying when I’m rubbing his cheek until I pinched his cheek, he groan again. But this time, his eyes grew bigger. Bigger than before when I slapped him. Suddenly, he started to chase me and I ran as fast as I could.  When he caught me, he hugged my back and pinched both of my cheeks. My face turned red and I cupped my face. Covered it from the other students who is watching us. I ran away from him because of embarrassment and Taehyung just chuckle and rub the back of his neck.

 

When class started~

 

I hate that guy!

Aish, the rumours already spreaded at school that I’m dating Taehyung. Oh, should I call him V because that is his famous name. He never let his fangirls call him Taehyung nor his full name. That is prohibited in V’s fanclub’s rules. Where is that boy by the way and I haven’t meet Jiah today. Where is she?  Didn’t she come to school today or she’s absent?

The teacher were blabbering about something in front. I'm not sure what it is because I don't pay attention on it. I literally throw my look out the window.  When the bell rang, I go to the dance studio and take my guitar which is on the table next to the open window. I sit in my place and start playing the guitar.

 

changgae bureooneun gaeulbarameun teong bin maeumeul seuchyeo ganeunde

(The autumn wind that blows into the window through passes my empty heart)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter