Chapter 7 :)

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update and sorry again if there's any typo or mistakes. I hope yo guys enjoy! Ang sorry again if it's kinda boring :)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

“Where are you from?” Hana narrowed her eyes and walked closer to her sister.

“I’m from Jimin’s house. Waeyo unnie?” Jenna look Hana straight to her eyes but then, she caught her holding something behind.

“What is that unnie?” she asked while pointed to Hana’s back.

“Oh, this is your book. Gumawo for gave me your book and .... I guess you enjoy your punishment with that V boy. Hul, new scandal?” she asked sarcastically while gave Jenna back her book.

Jenna took the book and look at her sister. She rolled her eyes stepped a few steps foward to Hana. She stop in front of Hana and narrowed her eyes.

“ This is the last time, arachi? Next time, I will never ever help you with the mess you’d created. I am your dongsaeng Hana. How can you ... do this to me? I always back up you whenever you’re in trouble but you never do the same! Am I really your twin, Hana? Because I don’t think so.” Jenna said almost scream but she controlled herself from screaming to Hana even though she really want to. She had enough!

“Done talking? Now, you hear me. You are my twin but we are not the same. I’m the sky while you’re like the earth. Heaven and hell. Cat and dog. And etc.” Hana replied while smirking at her twin. Jenna didn’t back off but instead, she step one more step forward. Few inches from Hana.

“Now you hear me. Yes, we are twins but like you said, we are different. As sky and earth, heaven and hell, like cat and dog. They never match each other,right? So, that means, one of us are living in heaven while the other one are living in hell. As you can see, I’m not the one who live in hell because I’m happy with my life but you were the one who destroyed it. You ruined it. I’m not the one who hate you like you always said but it’s you the one who hate me all this time. If you kept doing and being like this, I guess you’re not living in heaven but you living in hell, Hana. Hell.”

Speechless. Hana don’t know what to say anymore. What her twin said are true. She’s living in hell. Wait. Why are you speechless Hana? Show it to her that you live in heaven and to make it real, you have to make her live in hell. You started this war Jenna. Don’t regret it later.

Hana turn around and go inside her room. Jenna did the same. She put her school bag on her study table and she threw her body onto the fluffy bed. She could not believe what she had done. She tried her best to confront her sister because before this, she don’t have courage to confront Hana.

Before this, she have Jimin so he can protect her but now, Jimin is moving to Seoul. She have no one to protect her like before.  Even though she have Kai, EXO, Jiah and Taehyung but the person she shared story the most is Jimin. No one can replace Jimin. Jimin is one in million. That is why she have to do this. She can’t forever be a coward. If no one is going to protect her, she have to protect herself then.

Jenna done taking shower and wear a tank top and a short pant.

               

After done drying her hair and take out some books and study. After finish study, she went to sleep.

 

FAST FORWARD ---------

 

Jenna left her house earlier than usual. She went to Jimin’s house before going to school. She didn’t take her breakfast because she’s in hurry. Afraid if Jimin already moving to Seoul. She arrived in front Park’s residential. She open the gate slowly and quickly went inside the house. Luckily, they still packing and it looks like they will move soon. Maybe after sunrise.

She hold the door knob and open the door. She went upstairs and go inside to Jimin’s room. Jimin never let anyone go inside his room unless he give them permission. She look around the room but Jimin is nowhere to be found. She put her school bag on Jimin’s bed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter