Chapter 4: First fight ever!

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, Taehyung-ah!” I waved my right hand to him. Jimin just kept quiet and look at Taehyung with a serious face.

“What are you doing here?” Taehyung asked and sat beside me. Jimin is still with his serious face.

“Ice cream.” I replied with a smile.

“Okay, I will buy an ice cream too then.” He said and went straight to the store.

It was silent for a while between me and Jimin. I caught he stared at my right hand from just now.

“Where is the bracelet that I gave you before?” Jimin suddenly asked and hold my right hand.

I look at him and quickly pulled my hand from him. What should I do now? Tell him that I lost it? No! That’s not a good idea. Hmm..

“I left it at home. I forgot to wear it. Sorry!” I lied. Jimin just shook his head a bit and look at Taehyung.

“Jenna-ah, I bought you an ice cream. Vanilla for you and strawberry for me.” He handed me the ice cream.

“But Taehyung-ah, I already have an ice cream.” I saw he pout his face. I felt guilty.

“It’s okay. Let me eat it.” I continued eat both of the ice cream but then, Taehyung whispered to me something.

“Jenna, who is this guy?” I look at Jimin who was eat his ice cream quietly.

“This is Jimin. The one I told you before.”

“Oh, so you is Jenna’s bestfriend?” Taehyung asked while look at Jimin straight to his eye.

“Yes and you?”

“I’m Taehyung but you can call me V.”

“So, you the one who got punished with Jenna at school just now?”

Taehyung just shook his head and look at me. I look at him weirdly. What is wrong with this guy?

“Jenna, you lost this just now when we bumped in front of the toilet. I was going to give it to you in class but I forgot so..” Taehyung took something in his pocket and when he pulled it out, I saw my bracelet in his hand.

Oh no! Not in front of Jimin. I look at Jimin and he just act like nothing happen. Taehung handed me the bracelet and wear it for me. Right in front of Jimin. Suddenly, Jimin stand and walk away, leaving me behing alone with Taehyung.

“Taehyung-ah, wait a minute. I need to after him. I’ll see you tomorrow! Anyyeong!”

 

Taehyung’s POV

“Taehyung-ah, wait a minute. I need to after him. I’ll see you tomorrow! Annyeong!”

With that, she run after Jimin. What is so special about that guy? For me, he kind of rude or maybe he doesn’t like me around Jenna. Huh, like I care but it’s okay. I can meet her tomorrow.

End of Taehyung’s POV

------------

I ran after him but he’s too fast. I think my heart beat too fast and that make me difficult to breath. I slowly catch my breath and let it out. After that, I went straight to Jimin’s house but he’s not there so I went back home. Maybe I should call him tonight and apologise. How stupid of you, Jenna!

I went to my room and take a shower. After that, I do my homework and I call Jimin. I keep rolling on my bed and fall to the floor many time. I waited for him to answer my call but he never answer. I keep calling him until I fall to sleep.

The next day ....

I go to the canteen and wait for Jimin but he never came. I put my head on the table until I feel someone’s hand on my shoulder.

“Jimin!” I shout but not too loud. But then I realis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter