Chapter 14 :D

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback~

 

 

Jenna took a deep breath once again and let it out as she said, “I want to end my relationship with him.”

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

 

 

“Are you out of your mind Park Jenna?” a shreek sound could be heard inside the cafe. Jiah’s face showed a disbelief  expression. How could her bestfriend do this? Do she even have a heart?

“Jiah. I can’t continue acting as if I’m inlove with him when I’m obviously not. That will hurts him more. “ Jenna let a heavy sigh and she was about to stand up when she saw Jiah frozen. As if she saw a ghost standing behind her. Jenna turn her head and rounded her eyes when she saw him – looking at her with a poker face and a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

“Taehyung-ah.”

“You’re kidding right?” Taehyung took a few steps backward when Jenna tried to approach him. “V-v...” She hold his shirt but he avoided it harshly.

Jenna gasped before inhaling deeply. She look at Taehyung as she breath out. “I’m sorry to say this but I can’t continue this relationship Tae. I don’t want to break your heart.” Jenna look at Taehyung’s face who has been avoiding making eye-contact with her.

“You already did.” V threw the flowers on the floor making the red rose petals to scattering over the floor. V then walk out from the cafe with a broken heart.

‘I should not have fallen for her in the first place. This is all my fault. I’m an idiot!’ V thought to himself as he walk on the Busan street.

 

“Don’t worry Jenna. I will talk to him in your place,okay?” Jiah was trying to comfort Jenna who was feeling guilty. She felt sorry for using V just o forget about her first love.

 “You did the right thing girl and I won’t blame you so don’t worry.” Jenna shook her head and gulps the  glass of hot chocolate.

 

 

 

Hyung, when are you going back to Seoul?”Jungkook asked while walking towards the sofa. He was released from the hospital this afternoon and also because he forced the doctor to let him go.

“Why? You don’t like me staying with you?” Jimin replied Jungkook’s question with a question. He was switching the tv channel stopped from doing what he was doing . Now, he turned his head to his side when Jungkook sat next to him.

“Ani. I’m just wondering. Are you going to school? Tomorrow is Monday and  obviously I have to go to school tomorrow and ... Hanna told me that our Art club is going to camping on the next day. Means, two days left. ”

 Jimin nod his head, he was focusing on each words that Jungkook said. Then, an idea came into his brain. ‘I will join the camping as well because I was one of the club so the teachers wouldn’t mind, would they?

“Jungkook-ah. Can you help me? Please...” Jimin pleaded while rubbing both of his palms together.  Making Jungkook frown his eyebrows. ‘What’s wrong with this hyung.’ He thought but he brushed the thought away before answering to the older’s favor.

“What is it hyung?” Jimin went near to Jungkook as he blink his eyes a few times, making an aegyo.

“Since I was one of the club too... So.. Can you ask Ms. Lee to let me go with you guys too?”

“What? You mean, You wanna join us?”

“Yup! But why are you looking uneasy? You don’t want me to join? Or you lazy to ask the teacher?” Before Jungkook could reply anything he felt Jimin threw a cushion to him.“You laz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter