Chapter 11 - Confession and regret

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s POV

Their trip to Busan was so quiet. Jenna didn’t say anything while Jungkook keep his eyes focus on the road. While Jiah, she sat at the back alone with these two people who emo and  she don’t even know why. Jiah poked Jenna’s shoulder and she turned around. Expressionless. Looking at her with her poker face. She then pointed her forefinger to the radio and grinned cutely to her. Jenna shook her head in protest and looked outside the window. Ignoring Jiah as well.            

 Now, Jiah turned her head to the left and she could see that Jungkook is not in a good mood. “Jungkook-sshi, can you please turn on the radio. It’s so quiet here.” she complaint.

A minute later, a  song could be heard. Jiah started to sing along with the song until someone turn off the radio. She look in front to see who turned off the radio. A few seconds later, she could hear the song play on the radio again until Jenna turned it off. Jungkook the radio back while Jenna trying to turn off the radio. Okay,that’s it!

“Yahh! What’s wrong with both of you, huh? Since last night, you guys keep ignoring each other. I have my limit and now, turn off the radio. I have no mood anymore.” Jiah bursted out in annoyance. Because of them, she can’t hear any songs and they ruined her mood. Jenna and Jungkook stunned and they keep quiet until they reached Busan.

 

In front of Park’s residential

“Thank you Jungkook-sshi for the ride and also for saving me and my friend from the men before.” Jiah bid Jungkook a good bye.

“Jenna, can we go somewhere for a while? We need to talk.” Jenna was about to get out from the car but Jungkook held her hand. “There’s nothing to talk for us to talk.” her voice was flat and emotionless.

“No, you guys have to talk.” Jiah pushed Jenna back into her seat and close the door.  “And remember, do not fight. Take your time together! Annyeong!” Jiah waved her hands and walked back home.

Jenna wasted her supposed to be precious time with Jungkook by looking out of the window. She didn’t say anything. She kept shut while Jungkook, he peek on Jenna on his right side for several times. As they reached the park, Jungkook was about to get out from the car but Jenna’s words stops him. “Lets talk in the car. I don’t want people to see us. Since this car was tinted so, we have more privacy” Jungkook obeyed and close back the door.

“So, what do you want to say? Just straight to the point.” she said bluntly.  

“I don’t know why you were so cold towards me. Last night, you were nice but now, look at you.” He said and gave her his disappointed look on his face. He hope she know that he’s hurt.

“Look. I know maybe I’m wrong but Jungkook-shhi, to be honest, I’m taken. Just like I said before, I don’t love you anymore. I have no feelings left for you. I’m sorry. I have a boyfriend.” She told him everything. She don’t want to hide anything from him.

“Can I ask you who is your boyfriend?” he asked with a lower voice. It’s as if he’s whispering.

“Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. One of the BTS.” Jungkook rounded his eyes when he heard V’s name and quickly covered his upset face with a fake smile.

“Congrats. He is lucky to have you as his girlfriend.” Jenna smiled back but it was just for 3 seconds beforethe smile faded away.

“Jenna, can I send you home? For the last time.” Jenna wanted to shook her head but when she saw Jungkook’s face, she immediately agreed.

Park’s residential

B-bye.- Jungkook bid her a good bye but it was all in his mind. In reality, he didn’t do anything and just look the girl who has stolen his heart as she walked inside her house.

 

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

 

I was so stupid for letting you go when I had the chance. I’m such a fool. How stupid I am. When I owned you heart, I treated you like rubbish but it was too late when I finally realised my love towards you. You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter