Chapter 5: Just One Day

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if there's any typo or mistake,okay? Enjoy! :*

 

Jenna slowly open her eyes. Once she opened, she felt her head hurt. She look around the quiet room and she saw her self in the mirror opposite her. ‘Why am I look like this? Aish, my head hurts!’ she thought. Few seconds later, she heard footsteps from the outside of the room and someone entered the room. Jenna identify the person who just entered the room and slowly, her vision back to normal. She can see the person clearly and smile at him.

“Taehyung-ah, what happen? Why am I here? Where is this place? Why are you here? Why -- “ Taehyung covered with his palm so she will stop talking.

“You talk too much you know?” he said while let out a sigh.

He look at Jenna and hand her a plastic bag that full with food and drink. Jenna took it and open the plastic bag. While drinking the water, she patted the space beside her. Taehyung just smile and sit beside her. He took the drink from Jenna and drink it. Jenna hit his back and he chocked a bit.

“Uhuk Uhuk *cough* *cough* Yahh, wae?!” he pat his chest slowly while Jenna were laughing while rubbing his back to calm him down.

“Why are you drinking my water? Aish, ani. Kwenchana. Finish it finish it. I will drink the other one.” Jenna took another water from the plastic but Taehyung quickly grabbed it from her.

“Yahh, give me back! You drank mine just now right! Ahh, palli! I’m thirsty!” she tried to take it back fom Taehyung but he raised it higher and higher. Since he’s tall, Jenna couldn't reach it. At last, Jenna gave up. She took a snack and tear to open it. She eat the snack while sitting cross-legged on the bed.

“Yahh, I’m just kidding. Here, take it.” He handed the drink to Jenna and pouts. Pretend like he was sulking.

Jenna laugh and pinch both of his cheeks.

“Aigoo, my Taehyunggie are so cute and funny.” Taehyung push her hands aside and hold his cheeks.

“Yahh, I’m a guy you know. How can you said me cute? Instead, you should call me hot or y or anything but not cute. Arachi?” he warned but receive laughter from Jenna.

“Arasseo Taehyung-sshi..~” she sang and continued eating the snack.

 

 

 Jenna was reading her book but then she got interrupted by Kai but the rest of EXO waited at outside of the class because of the fangirls that keep screaming and fangirling non-stop.

“Jenna, do kwenchana? I heard that you got hurt during P.E class.” He asked worriedly.

“Kwenchana oppa. Wae? Eottoke arasseo? (I’m fine oppa. Why? How did you know?)” she blink her eyes a few times.

“No need to know. Aishh, do you know how worried I am?” he said.

Jenna look at his eyes and she can see that he was worried about her. She was touched.

“Gumawo oppa. By the way, have you seen Jimin today? I've searched for him but I didn’t see him today. Is he coming to school or he didn’t attend today?” she asked wordy.

“I guess he skipped school today. Wae? Did you guys fought?” he asked.

Jenna let out a sigh. She look at Kai and shook her head.

“Nothing oppa. If anything happen, I will let you know, okay?” she replied inserted with a slight smile.

Kai just nodded his head and Jenna’s hair softly. Jenna put her head on the desk and close her eyes. Kai knew that Jenna had fought with Jimin because Jiah told him. Maybe there’s a reason why she refused to tell him so he just nodded his head and didn’t ask more. This is Jenna’s and Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter