Chapter 10

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are now at Gangnam. It is so far from our home. Currently, Jenna and Jiah is sharing room for tonight with Jungkook. That mister is now sleeping on the floor. Maybe because of tired from driving the whole day. Jiah looked at Jenna and after a few seconds, both of them looked at Jungkook who is on the floor with his back facing them.

“Jenna-ah, what’s up with him? Why he suddenly acted like that? I got goosebump you know?” Jiah whispered at Jenna but because her voice is quiet loud, Jungkook can hear it clearly.

“Don’t look at me like I’m a weirdo. It makes me feel uncomfortable.” Jungkook said out of the blue. The two girls exchanged look and swallow their saliva hard. Did he heard it? The answer is yes.

He woke up and go to the balcony. He sniff the fresh air of Gangnam. It is so refreshing his tired body and also his mind. When he look beside him, there is Jenna. The girl he used to hate but maybe not... anymore.

“Are you not going to ask me about the men before?” Jenna asked calmly. She don’t have any feelings left for him so there is no reason for her to be nervous like before. She didn’t hate him because she can never hate him but she just don’t love him. The feelings is no longer for him.

Jungkook smile and let the Gangnam’s air hit his face and make his hair a bit messy.  “You don’t have to tell me. Even though my heart wanted to know and to be honest, I’m very curious about the men who chase you and Jiah.”

“You can tell me if you want but I’m not going to force you. Tell me when you’re ready.” He then continued.

Jenna slightly shook her head. She is ready to tell him but for the sake of him, she will keep it as a secret. But right now, Jenna have a lot of questions in her mind. She wanted to ask him why he hate her and did she do something wrong to him. Jenna stared at Jungkook for a few seconds and Jungkook immediately noticed her stare.

“Can I ask you something Jungkook-sshi?” Jungkook shook his head a bit. “Yeah, sure.”

“Can I ask you why did you hate me so much before? I mean, did I ever do something wrong to you? Why you always treat me so badly? If I’m not mistaken, I never ever break your heart but you’re the one who break my heart into pieces.” Jenna let out all her resentment at Jungkook while Jungkook, he was speechless and felt sorry for what he did to Jenna before. He was blind by his feelings toward Hana but now, he realized that he was wrong.

“I-I..”

“You know what Jungkook-sshi? Everyday no, every second, I keep thinking why I love you so much? But now, I’m sorry but I do not love you anymore. I don’t hate you but I just don’t like whenever I got bullied by the girls at school and sometimes, even the boys bullied me. When I ask them why, they will say that BTS asked them to. I was speechless by that time and I never tell Kai oppa about it because if I did, the relationship between  you guys will ruin and I don’t want that to happen.” Jenna is crying now. Because of the same guy again. She promised to herself that she will never cry for that guy but now, she’s crying.

“I’m fine, Jungkook-sshi. I’m happy now. Let me confessed to you for the last time. I once, love you Jungkook-sshi.” With that, Jenna went inside the room. She covered her red face with her palm while Jungkook, he don’t know what to do. This is the first time he saw Jenna crying in front of him and this is also the first time she confessed to him.

‘You said you’re fine now but you’re crying, Jenna-ah. I-I’m sorry.’

 

Jiah’s POV

Jenna went inside the room and she’s crying. Well, what now?

“Yah, ddowaegeurae?(Yah, what’s wrong with you?)” but Jenna did not answer my question. She put her head on her knee and hug her legs tightly. I then hugged her. “Barebwa.(Tell me.)”

“Nothing Jiah. I’m totally fine. Can’t you see I’m smiling?” Jenna fake a smile but her tears is still there.

“You’re crying Jenna. Tell me why? Is it because of that jerk again? Awooooh... I’m gonna smack him on the face.” I quickly stand up and was about to go to the balcony but Jenna hold my hand and Jungkook went inside the room. He seems shock to see my fist and his eyes rounded.

“W-wae Jiah-sshi?” he stuttered.  Still in shock.

“Ani. I just want to say thanks for helped me and Jenna escaped the men who chase us before and sorry if we burdened you.” Jenna is laughing but no sound could be heard. She’s laughing silently next to me. Maybe because I didn’t dare to smack Jungkook like I said earlier. Yah, who dare to smack a guy? Especially a kingka? If a girl ever smack a kingka, she must be crazy. Even though there’s no his fans around, but it still will left a trace and that will cause a big trouble for me, of course! His fans will never ever stop searching for the one who hit their kingka and I don’t want to get hit. If they found that person, I’m not sure what will happen to them. Maybe 90% chances to live or the opposite. Pray to god.

Jungkook bowed and went to sleep. He pulled the blanket until it cover his whole body. Me and Jenna looked at him at the same time and we also went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter