Chapter 13 :)

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry if there's any wrong spelling or grammar error. Ohh, and please read the A/N at the end of the chapter. Thank you ^^ 

 

 

 

I keep looking on the floor while walking fast until I bumped into someone and I fell to the ground. I looked up and saw his face. Jimin? He gave me a worried look and help me stand up.

“Gwaenchana?”

Omo, how much I missed him!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Third person’s POV

 

 “Annyeong. Jaljinae?” he asked., trying to make a conversation.  Jenna tilted her head and look at him. Their eyes met.

Omo.. That eyes. That nose... that lips.... That chubby cheeks that she always pinched whenever she  meets him.

But aishh, since when they become this awkward with each other? They were best friends but wait! Are they still best friends? After all these months? Well, it was only for 4 months.

“H-hey.. I’m fine...”  There was a long silence between both of them until a smile slipped his mouth.

“You never change Jenna.”  

“Uh? I suppose.” Jenna look around before her eyes staring at Jimin’s hands.

“Why are you here? Is aunty and uncle fine?”

“They are fine. Well, my father started his business and open a small company but everything went well.”

“You still haven’t answer my question.”

“What question?”

“Duh. What are you doing here in Busan? Are you staying?” Jenna asked with full of hope. Hoping for Jimin to say ‘Yes, I’m staying’  but .... “No, I’m not staying. Well, I’m here because I heard about Jungkook’s condition.”

“Is that all?” she asked, to confirm something. ‘He’s here for Jungkook? Not because of me?’ Jenna thought.

“Why? You thought I’m here because of you?” he look straight to her eyes. Looking for an answer.

“No. Of course not. Geunyang ...” she lied. 100% a lie. Jenna thought Jimin would believe her but of course he know her better.

“Geotjimal (Liar.)”

“Geotjimal? I’m not lying Jimin. I never lied to you and you know that.” She protest. Defending herself.

“Oh really?  You’ve lied to me once Jenna. About the bracelet, remember?”

 

 

 

Speechless.

 

 

 

“I-I’m sorry. It’s because I don’t want to hurt your heart.”

“Lying to me hurts me more. Jigeum cheorom. (Like right now.)”

“You always touch your hair when you lying you know.”

“What do you mean? “

“You were touching your hair just now Jenna. When you trying to deny that you  missed me. And I’m sorry. Actually, I’m here because...”

Before Jenna could say anything, she felt a pair of hands hugging her body.

“Neomu geuriweosseo. (I missed you so much.)” Jimin smile from ear  to ear when Jenna didn’t reject his hug.

 

 

 

 

Third person’s POV

 

“Oppa!”

Jungkook almost fell down when someone startled him from his back. He put his hand on his chest and feel his heart beats.

“Ommona! Aish, Hana!” He freak out.

“Mian! Hehe.. Oppa..” Hana looked at Jungkook when she heard no reply from him.

“Oppa, wha are you looking at?” She run her eyes, following where Jungkook’s eyes on.

‘Jimin? What is he doing at here? And who is he hugging?’ she thought.

She turn her head to Jungkook when he started walking towards the bench where Jimin’s sitting.

Jungkook walk towards Jimin who is closing his eyes, as if he enjoyed what he was doing .

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter