Chapter 12 ;)

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the ICU ward

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

I hold Jenna’s hands tightly. I called her just now and told her about Jungkook’s condition and she rushed to the hospital and since then, she was quiet and crying silently. I could see tear drops rolling down her soft cheeks. I can’t see her like this . I hate it when she cry. I knew the reason why but still, I don’t like it. I knew she still can’t forget about her first love and I hope that one day she will. But seeing her right now, it makes me feel sad. From that moment I realised, I only want to see her happy. That is enough for me.

Not everyone can go inside the ward. Only 2 person could visit at a time. So, we have to take turns. Now, its time for me and Jenna’s turn to look over Jungkook. We went inside the ward and go to Jungkook’s bed. He is sleeping like nothing bad happen. In peace. Jenna went to Jungkook’s side and held his hand. I look at her as she held his hand. Yes, I should feel angry when my girlfriend hold my best friend’s hand but not today. I let her be. Plus, Jungkook will not remember this moment because he was unconscious. After a few minutes, I sent Jenna home. She’s not crying. At least, not anymore. I held her hand as I drive the car until we reached her house.

 

Park’s residential

 

“Annyeong! See you later, okay?” I bid her good bye and she gave me a smile. A forced smile.

“Mianhae Taehyung-ah.” She apologize. I frowned my forehead. “Wae? What are you sorry for?” She replied with me with a peck on my cheek. I was surprised.

“You know I’m having a hard time don’t you?” I nodded my head lightly. Of course I know. But does she know that I’m hurt too in the inside.

“Can you give me some time for the time being?” she asked, holding my hands. Her hands felt warm.

“Why? Did I do anything wrong?” I asked worriedly. She shook her head and smile.

“Ani, I want to take care of Jungkook until he regain back his consciousness and I don’t want you to get hurt.” But I’m already hurt Jenna...

I shook my head, agreed with her. At least, after Jungkook regain his consciousness, we don’t need to interfere with his life anymore. I don’t want to see my little princess get hurt. Not physically but mentally.

 

Hana’s POV

I rushed to the hospital and I contact Namjoon oppa. Tut tut.... After few rings, he answered my call.

“Oppa, eodie?” I looked around the hospital but I still haven’t see oppadeul.

“O-oh, Hana-ah. I’m at the ICU ward.” He said stuttered.

“ICU? Oppa, is Jungkook oppa okay?” I asked worriedly.

“U-uh...”

“Oppa! Answer me jebal!” I appealed.

“Just come to the ICU ward now.  I will wait  for you.”

“Arasseo.” I hang up.

 

In front ICU ward

 

Hana’s POV

 

I walked straight, following the the way until I see ICU ward sign board. I could see Namjoon oppa, Hoseok oppa, Jin oppa, and Moongi oppa in front of the ward. I could see Jungkook’s parents either.  I ran towards them and hug Jungkook’s eommoni. She clung her arms around my neck. She gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back and slowly patting her back. Trying to calm her. After a couple of minutes, she stop sobbing. Namjoon oppa approached us and he gave me a tissue.

“Oppa, what happened to Jungkook?” I asked him with my eyes full of tears.

“I also don’t know what actually happen Hana-ah. But the doctor said that he’s going to be fine. His leg injured and his head got hit a bit hard so maybe he will get some side effects from the accident.” I looked at him with my eyes wide open. What do he mean by side affects?

“Side affects? What do you mean?” I looked at the others with a puzzled face, asking for an answer  but they avoid avoid from having an eye contact with me. I excused myself and go to the toilet.

What do Namjoon oppa mean by side effects? Is Jungkook oppa really okay? Molla, molla. What I need to do right now is to visit oppa. Yeah, I need to see his condition. I open the tap and wash my face a little.  I fix my hair and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter