Chapter 3: Meet Taehyung

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was reading a book and the teacher came in. She’s not alone. There is a boy with her. New student maybe? But he looks familiar. Whatever. I continued reading but then I found something missing. Wait. Where is my bracelet? That’s my favorite bracelet and it was from Jimin. My god. Jimin will mad if he found out about this. The boy in front introduced himself. His name is something start from T. The chair in front me being pulled. I look out the window and trying my best to ignore this someone in front of me because he kept staring at me.

“What do you want?” I asked him. I sat at the back of the class because I don’t really like English.

“I guess we’ve met before, right?” he said.

I look staright to his eye and frowned my forehead. “Yes and why?” I replied him.

He smile slightly and rub the back of his neck. I look at him with a weird look on my face.

“You don’t have to apologize to me about earlier. It’s not your fault.” I said with a slow tone. He look at me weirdly.

“Who said I want to apologize to you? It’s your fault, right? Then, there is no point for me to apologize.” He said annoyingly. Like a jerk!

“If you don’t want to apologize, then look in front.” I said.

“Just... Hi, I’m Taehyung and I’m sorry about earlier.” He said while smiling cutely.

“Nahh, it’s okay, Taehyung-sshi.” I said politely.

“Wow, you don’t need to say formally with me.”

“Okay. It’s okay Taehyung. Is that okay?” I asked him.

“Much better.” I laugh slightly. Why is this guy in front of me, is so cute? Just then, the bell rang and I go to the Chemistry class.

I passed a few classes and then I arrive at my next class. I took a look inside the class before enter it. I found Hana, busy with her phone. I was about to greet her but Mrs. Choi came in so I went to my seat.

“Okay class, I want all of you to pass up your Chemistry book, now.” she said loudly. Maybe for the whole student to hear her. Everyone go in front of the class and pass up except me. I swallowed my saliva hard. I’m scared. To be honest. Once, Mrs. Choi get mad or angry, she will give her student a hard punishment.

“Psst.. hey..” I heard someone said. I turn my head to the left and right but there is no one who called me.

“I’m right behind you.” That voice said again. I turn my head and...

“Ommona!”

I’m a bit shocked. What is he doing here? Don’t say he’s in the same class as me?

“Taehyung-ah, what are you doing here.” I said slowly and turn my body.

“I’m in this class.” I sighed and look at him. More like staring.

“B-bbwo? Wae?” he asked.

“You didn’t bring your book also?” I asked him. Completely ignored his question just now. He shook his head.

“I’m new today. So, I don’t have any book.” He said gladly.

“Lucky you.” I said.

We were talking while Mrs. Choi was calling one by one of the student who sent the book. I’m shaking as hell. Taehyung saw me shaking and hold my hand. Making me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter