Chapter 6: Last Day Together

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2000 views! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Enjoy the chapter! Sorry if there’s any typo or mistake ;)

 

 

“What will happen to you when I’m gone?” Jimin broke the silent between him and Jenna. He look at the beautiful scenery of the lake. He’s still holding Jenna’s hand. Since they watched movie, walk around the mall, eating ice cream together until now. He never let go of her hand. It seemed like he wanted to hold her hand and never let her go.

“Kwenchana. I have Taehyung by my side and EXO. So, you don’t have to  worry about me. Just take care of yourself and your parent too.” Jenna felt a bit awkward because Jimin didn’t let her hand go. But she don’t care. She tightened her hand with Jimin.

“Can I trust that V boy?” He asked again. This time, he look at Jenna but Jenna look at the lake instead. She don’t want to eye contact with him because she will cry if she do so.

“Of course. You can trust that V boy.” She laugh slightly. “Plus, I have Kai oppa, Sehun oppa, Luhan oppa, and the rest oppas. So, don’t worry,okay?” Jenna said again.

Jimin just nodded his head but he still worry about Jenna. How can he left her at here. Even though she has her Kai oppa but he don’t trust Taehyung. At least not yet.

“Jimin-ah, jibe kkaja. (Let’s go home.)” She stand up and Jimin follow her step.

 

 

Jungkook’s POV.

“Aish, where is hyung? Why he didn’t come to school today? Aishh that hyung! Always make me worry about him.” Jungkook mumbled by himself.

He’s alone at a corner beside Jimin’s house. He didn’t dare to press the bell because he know, Jimin is not at home. He can tell because there’s no Jimin’s  shoe. Suddenly, he heard a laughter  near him. He hide and peek to see who's laughter is that.

At that time, he saw the girl he used to hate and his hyung walked hand in hand. They locked their hands together and laugh like a sweet couple. He ogle at them and look the other way.

“Hul, they’re dating or what?” he asked himself.

But then, he heard they stop laughing and they kind of talk about something.  Jungkook peek at them again and he eavesdropping their conversation.

 

Third person POV

 

“Jenna, can I ask you one last question?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Yesterday, why you get punished?” he ask curiously.

“Well, I didn’t bring my Chemistry book because I left it at home.” She answered cautiously. Afraid if Jimin caught her lying again.

“Don’t lie Jenna. You know what happen when you lied to me.” He replied firmly. Like a warning for her.

“Okay fine. Unnie said that she lost her chemistry book and I gave her mine so she will not get punish by Mrs. Choi.  Satisfied?” Jenna stomping her feet. She felt furious at Jimin because he kept make her angry.

“Unnie? You mean Hana?” he asked but this time, he raised his voice.

Jenna just nodded her head slightly. Jimin gritted his teeth. Resentment surrounding himself. He felt so angry toward Hana. “That stupid girl. She should feel thankful because have such a good sister but she just .. ughh!” Jimin couldn’t control his feeling anymore but Jenna tried her best to calm him down.

“Yahh, it’s okay. I did that because I don’t want unnie feel sad. I want her always to be happy.” Jenna said inserted with a smile.

Jimin looked at her in disbelief. This girl is more s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter