Chapter 9: Running away!

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I want to wish happy birthday to Luhannie although his birthday was 3 days ago. You’re getting old. I wish the best for EXO as well. EXO hwaiting!

(A/N: Sorry if there’s any typo or mistakes ^^Enjoy!)

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

I gave her a glass of water and rub rub her back to calm her down. She looks scared just now so I brought her my house. She hugged me until we reached my house and when we were on our way, she didn’t stop shivering. When I tightened the hug, she stop shivering. Thank god this time my noona understand me because usually, if I ever bring a girl to home, she will nag at me non-stop but this time, she shut .

“Jiah-sshi, please drink the water.” She look at the glass and took a sip of water slowly.

 “Have you eaten yet?” I asked her again because she look so pale.

She nodded her head but then, I heard something rumblings.  “Grrrrr” I hold my laughter and smirk at her. Have eaten huh? I go to the kitchen and bring a bowl of ramyun. I eat it alone without look at her. I watch the tv while Jiah is keep looking at me. When I made slurp sound, I heard her stomach rumblings again. I hid my smile and look at her. She swallowed her saliva while look at my ramyun.

“Want some?” I asked her teasingly.  She shook her head and look at the television again.

I stand up and go to the kitchen and brought two bowls of ramyun and went back to the living room. I gave her one bowl but she didn’t accept it so I put it on the table and I continued eating the ramyun.

“Ramyun is not good for your health.” Jiah said slowly. I look at her and stop eating.

“If you don’t want then, give it to me.” I said.

5 minutes later~

“This is you 3rd bowl Jiah.  Is it that delicious?” Jiah just ignore what I’m saying.

“ Well, you know. Ramyun is not good for your health if you eat it too much. Eat ramyun once or twice a week is fine but for you, I think it’s critical because you eat too much.” She gave me a disgust look and continue eating the ramyun.

When both of us are full, I can’t do anything but feel sleepy. I look beside me and saw Jiah already in her dreamland. I lifted her in bridal style and bring her to the guest room. I pulled the blanket and cover her body. I look at her sleepy face and slowly, her tears rolled down her cheeks. She's crying. In her sleep. I wiped away her tears and kiss her forehead. A second later, I was stunned. What did I just do? Aish, thank god she’s asleep. At least, she will never know about this. I quickly went out from the room and close the door slowly so she wouldn’t awake from her sleep.

 

---

The next morning~

 

Taehyung’s POV

I woke up and go to the bathroom. Thank god today is Saturday so I can rest the whole day and no school. Woahh.. Such a nice day today. The birds chirping outside and the sun shine brightly in the sky. I heard someone at the kitchen, cooking something. I peek at the person and watch her preparing breakfast. I sat at the dining table and waited for her to serve the food.

Jiah walked out from the kitchen with foods in her hands. She saw me at the table and give me a smile. She sit in front of me and give me the plate.

“Sorry if I burden you and your noona but I should at least do something for you guys for last night. I have to work today so I’ll leaving as soon when finish eating,okay?” I just nod myhead and kept being silent.

When Jiah is focusing on her food, Iglance at her and then, look back at my food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter