Chapter 1: My life.

Pearl and Diamond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wore my school uniform and get ready to school. It’s already 9 o’clock in the morning. I woke a bit late than usual today. I picked my bag and went downstair.  Before I went downstair, I stopped in front of Hana’s room. She’s my twin and she is 10 seconds older than me and that means she’s my sister. My only sister. I love her but I guess she didn’t or maybe she don’t want to show it. Feeling ashamed because having a twin sister like me, maybe? No Jenna. You’re such a stupid girl. Think positive Jenna. Positive.  I was about to knock her door but suddenly it widely open. I took a look inside of Hana’s room and she is right behind the door. I walked toward her and I guess she’s missing something.

“What’s wrong, Hana?” I asked in a worried tone. She didn’t look at me but she continued  rummaged her books. I still looked at her but she didn’t look at me even once and she kept ignored me like I’m not existed.  I squat beside Hana and grabbed her hand and Hana stopped rummaged her books and stuff.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” I asked her again but this time, with a softer  voice. She looked at me and holded my hand back.

“I lost my Chemistry book. “ she said. “Mrs. Choi is going to kill me if she know I’ve lost my book.” She looks like she’s gonna cry in anytime.

“She’s not going to kill you unnie. I think she will only punish you.” I said and try to laugh but Hana cut me.

“You like to see your unnie being punish,huh Jenna?” she said cynically.

“A-Aniya. It’s not like that. I jus—“ I stuttered and Hana cut me again.            

“Then what, Jenna-ah? You hate me don’t you?” she asked and raised her eyebrows.

“Where the last time you put it, unnie? Try to remember it.” I changed the topic.  I love her but how can she think that I hate her?  

“I don’t know.  What to do, Jenna-ah?” she sai. Maybe she knew I try to change our topic.  I was shocked but then I remember something ..

“ You can have my book,unnie. We are in the same class anyway.” I said happily and she looked at me, smiling.

“Thank you, Jenna-ah. Enjoy the punishment! And never ever tell Mrs. Choi that you gave me your book.” she said while pointing at me.

“If she knew I lost my Chemistry’s book, I will tell omma and appa what you did. ” I fake a smile and give my chemistry’s book to her. It’s okay. As long as my unnie happy, then I’ll be happy as well.

“It’s okay unnie. I’m not going to tell Mrs. Choi.” I said softly. I felt a bit offended when she said that but I throw that feeling away. I want my unnie always be happy. That’s what omma and appa always told me to.

FLASHBACK:

“Don’t ever make your unnie cry, arachi?” I looked at omma with a confused look.  “ I know she is your unnie and you are the little one but can you let her win over you? Okay, Jenna-ah?” this time, appa the one who asked me.

“B-but w-why a-appa? O-omma?” I asked them accent because I’m still 3 years old.

“I dont’t think that you need to know the reason,Jenna. Just take this as a favor from us,okay?” I nodded my head and I did as told.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I let her win over me the entire time. From I was in kindergarden until highschool.   From 3 years old until I’m 16. I love her a lot but she always make me felt sad but I didn’t bother about it. Maybe when I’m feeling sad, unnie will be happy? No Jenna. You’re such a stupid because think your sister that way. There is no unnie in this world who like to see their dongsaeng feel sad.

“Thanks then and today I’m going to school with Jungkook and I’m going to Jungkook’s place after school so you don’t have to wait for me after school and tell aunt Chi to not worry about me.” She said coldly. More like an order to me. I just nodded my head but my heart broke inside.

Unnie and Jungkook are bestfriend since kindergarden but sometimes I think that they were like more than a friend. You know, maybe they were actually a couple? Who knows right because Jungkook is so protective over Hana and to be honest, sometimes I felt jealous with Hana. Just by thinking about them, my heart aches. I love Jeon Jungkook. I love him so much but I love Hana too and unnie love him too and I’m 100 percent sure that Jungkook fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter