Chapter 9

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*At Jihyo's fillming venue

JinHyuk: Noona-ah, gwaenchana?

Jihyo: Ye, I'm good. Wae?

JinHyuk: I saw the news the other day about Gary-ssi met a girl in a coffee shop and....

Jihyo: Ah! That's rumor. There is nothing between them. He told me everything. 

JinHyuk: Good to here that!!! So see you later, I need to get ready for the next shooting..

Jihyo: Ye~!

The filming is  going pretty well and fast today so the team decided to go out for dinner. This time Jihyo can deny the offer no more. Everyone is really enjoying the party cuz the process of the filming is better than what they planned, especially JinHyuk. He entertains the team by being the host, the dancer, the server, the singer. After few hours of volunteer service, he finally collapsed to the couch next to Jihyo. 

Jihyo: Wae? Tired already? 

Abruptly, JinHyuk's head lean toward Jihyo's shoulder.

JinHyuk: Maybe I party too hard, ah~ my head!!!

Jihyo: ㅋㅋㅋ!!! No one ask you to do that and now you complaint!!! 

JinHyuk: Ah~ I think I need to wash my face!! (trying to stands up but due to his dizziness, he tripped on his feet, fell down toward Jihyo's direction and accidently kissed her on the cheek and fortunately no one noticed the incident) Mi...mianne...noona....

JinHyuk hurriedly run to the bathroom, leaving Jihyo there with her blank mind.

++++++++++++++

On the other hand, 

From: SangHee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter