Chapter 31

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo is sitting in bed with her blank mind with the same words keep telling her "it's my fault that Gary oppa's being like this, he can't remember me anymore :(", then tears slowly falling down her face with no expression showed.

SangHee: Here, eat some (feeding Jihyo a spoon of porridge) 

Jihyo only shakes her head

SangHee: ....you can't be like this......you need to eat something..

Jihyo: I'm so scared, what if he will never remember me?? (@~@)

SangHee: Aniya~ Gary oppa won't forget you, he just temperary lose his memory...You have to trust him.....

Jihyo: Can I...?

SangHee: Of course...and now eat some porridge, you must be hungry!

Jihyo finally swallows down some porridge.

SangHee: Jihyo ah, can I help you to take care of Gary oppa? (suggesting)

Jihyo: Wmoh??

SangHee: Ani~ you know, this period of time which your body is experiencing many changes, you will need more time to rest. Plus he doesn't remember you at all so it must be hard to do things all by yourself. At least, he does know me so I think I should do something for you two!

Jihyo: ....(thinking)

SangHee:Jihyo ah... don't take the wrong idea, I just think this is the time for me to repay Gary oppa.

Jihyo: Of course I understand, gomawo for everything.

SangHee: A...aniyo~~~ palli, eat some more.

The next day, Jihyo got discharged from the hospital, only JinHyuk is free to picks her up. Jihyo wants to say goodbye to Gary before she goes home so they both walks to Gary's room. From the ouside people can clearly hear the laugh of the inside. Jihyo knocks, opens the door and seeing Gary is laughing brightly to SangHee (she's cutting an apple and feeding Gary), but his smile fades away as soon as Jihyo steps in the room.

Jihyo: A...ah...mi..mianne if we disturb you two!

SangHee: Aniyah~ oh! You got discharged today.(smiles and walking toward Jihyo)

Jihyo: Eh!!! Just wanna say goodbye to Gary oppa before I leave, but seem like...

SangHee: Jihyo-ah, don't take it in mind...(whispering to Jihyo)

Jihyo nods then turns to Gary.

Jihyo: Gary oppa, I'm leaving the hospital today.................hope you get well soon, I will come to visit you often! 

Gary: Oh!!! (awkwardness responses Jihyo with no eyes contact)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter