Chapter 30

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now only Jihyo and Gary are in the room while JinHyuk is informing the members about Gary's accident. Jihyo gently holds up Gary's hand and softly speaks to him.

Jihyo: Oppa jinja mianneyo~ I was misunderstood you this whole time, I should gave you a chance to explain yourself instead I shut you out of my life. I did that cuz I was so mad at you, I love you so much that I didn't wanted to believe you cheated on me *crying* I'm so angry at myself right now, if we erase all these problems earlier, you would not be like this. All of this happened to you because of me. It's my fault, oppa mianne. *crying harder* 

JinHyuk: Noona... (slightly pats on Jihyo's shoulder) ...he'll be fine...

Jihyo: You're back! (wipes her tears)

JinHyuk: The hyungnims said they are coming.

The members quickly comes to the hospital after JinHyuk's call, Gill and SangHee are also on the way. Briefly, JaeSuk, JongKook, and SukJin are the first three to show up at the hospital, later is Haha, KwangSoo, Gill and SangHee.

Jihyo: Oppa~~~Ottoke~~ (fast steps to JaeSuk's embrace)

JaeSuk: He will be fine, Jihyo ah, you have to stay strong for Gary. (comforting Jihyo)

Seeing Jihyo this worry even make everyone feels tensed about Gary's condition. Not for long, Gary's waking up for the anesthetics.

Haha: Oh! Gary hyung awakes!

Jihyo: (quickly walks back to the bed, and calling Gary's name) Oppa..oppa..can you hear me?

Gary slowly opened his eyes to take a look around him. Everyone begin to calling Gary as his head turns from one side to another.

Gary: What happened to me??? Where am I?? (trying to sits up) AH~ my head!!

Jihyo: Dont' move oppa, you just got a surgery..

Gary: Oh!! Who are you??? 

Everyone included Jihyo shocked by Gary's sentences. 

Jihyo: What....what...are..you talking about? I'm Jihyo, Jihyo. 0.0

Gary: Jihyo? Who is Jihyo? 

Jihyo: Op...pa...(too shocked to speak) 0.o

JaeSuk: Gary ah'! Do you recognize us?

Gary: Ye!! JeaSuk hyung, JongKook hyung, SukJin hyung, Haha, KwangSoo, JinHyuk, Gill. Oh!! SangHee, why are you here, I thought you are in class right now?

SangHee: Class? I......

JongKook: Gary ah, then do you recognize her? (points to Jihyo)

Gary: No! And joesonghamnida, can you let go of my hand? It's awkward...(telling Jihyo)

Haha: Hyung, jinja you don't seem to know her at all?

Gary: No! I don't know her. (confused)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter