Chapter 6

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11am at Incheon International Airport, Gary and Jihyo arrived home safety. After a honeyed honeymoon from Hawaii, Mr. and Mrs. Kang get back to their busy working schedules. Even they got married but their amount of work do not reduced, they can rarely have their own time together. Beside running exhausted for Runningman, Gary is preparing for Lessang new album will be releasing next month, Jihyo is filming for "Emergency Women and Men" with her partner, Choi JinHyuk. Because of the drama, Jihyo becomes closer to JinHyuk, included DongWook as her best buddies. Even sometimes Gary get jealous over Jihyo with other male actors but he know they just friends, only him, truly captured Jihyo's heart.

+++++++++++++

One evening, Gary walks in the H coffee shop which located just a block away from his studio to order his drink.

Gary to the Barista: Excuse me, may I order a Caremel Macchiato?

The Barista: Ye! Anything else?

Gary: That's all!

The Barista:  ₩....... Thank you for your business, your coffee will be ready in a minute.

Gary: Ye! Gamsahabnida.

Suddenly, Gary is hearing someone calling his name from behind.

Oh!! Gary Oppa...

Gary turned around to responses and recognized the person who is calling him.

Gary: Oh! SangHee ah, what are you doing here?

SangHee: I'm just passing by to buy a cup of coffee.

Gary: So are you free right now? Would you mind to sit down with me for a talk, it've been years.

SangHee: Ye, jo-ah!!! I'm not in rush.

SangHee is sitting at a table next the window side while Gary is getting the drink and walking toward their table. Gary gently put down a cup of coffee in front of SangHee.

SangHee: Gomawo oppa! (takes down a gulp) Uhm~~~ it tastes good!

Gary: Yah~~ How long had it been for me and you sitting down like this?

SangHee: 7 years I think. Time flies so fast. Fast enough that you already a married man. Not the night club Kang Gary I knew at once. ^^ Oppa, how come you got married, you always told me that married life is *beep*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter