Chapter 3

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, the wind lightly flows through the window cover. Near by, there the newlyweds still laying in bed in each other embrace. Jihyo lazily opened her eyes, stretchs her arms up high, slowly catching her vision then she turned to her left side. 

Jihyo: Oh!!!

Gary: Good morning Yeobo!!! ^^ (fixed his eyes on Jihyo)

Jihyo: Good morning Yeobo, you awake already!!! (still mumbling) ..... what are you staring at? 

Gary: It's a pleasure to wake every morning right next to you. You look so cute when you asleep.

Jihyo: Wo?!?! You was watching me sleeping this whole time? 

Gary (snuggled closer to Jihyo and gives her a morning kiss) Can't I watch my wife sleep? (aegyo)

Without a word, Jihyo just smiles and uses both her hands to pull Gary's face closer to her and places a passionate morning kiss in returned. Gary quickly got himself on top of her and they starts make out lovingly. After all the loving moments, Jihyo give herself a shower to get ready for work, while waiting Gary gets in the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. Jihyo comes to the kitchen after she get dressed casually with her light make up.

Jihyo: Wow!!! Kang Gary make me breakfast.

Gary: ㅋㅋㅋ! I need to take good care of my wife (proudly). Come here, your breakfast is ready.

Jihyo: Oh! Oppa you not eating with me?

Gary: We don't really have time cuz I just got a call from Jo PD that he wants us all to be there early today to discuss the filming later today.

Jihyo: Alasso! You go get yourself ready palli! I will pack some foods for you.

Gary quickly peeks a kiss on Jihyo's forehead before he disappears to the bathroom. Leaving Jihyo there smiles brightly and enjoy the sweet breakfast prepared by her hubby. After about an hour of preparation for the new day, Gary and Jihyo finally ready to set off to work. 

++++++++++++

*At Broadcasting station, Haha and JongKook arrived the same time with the MC. Their cars just parked not really faraway from each other.

JongKook: Oh!!! Look at who is here!!! ^0^ (Haha also looking at the newlyweds)

The Monday Couple walking hand in hand toward JongKook and Haha.

Gary: Good morning hyungnimm! (light bow)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter