Chapter 34

Love is Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo: JinHyuk ah, I will leaving Korea soon...(sadly)

JinHyuk: Wae? Working oversea or something? 

Jihyo: Ani~ I'm going to America...

JinHyuk: Mwoh....!!! What you mean..? 0.0..What about Gary hyung?

Jihyo: He'll be ok, he has SangHee-ssi with him now. :(

JinHyuk: What are you talking about? You're giving up on him? Ey~ Igeos andwae! Why so sudden?

Jihyo: Keep forcing him to do the things he doesn't want, why don't I just gone for goods instead. 

JinHyuk: But...y..

Jihyo: JinHyuk ah, I decided already!!! Will you support me?

JinHyuk: *long sigh* Of...cour...se! If you think this is the best way for you both then I'll respect your decision. Then when are you leaving?

Jihyo: 3 days later!!!

JinHyuk: 0.0! What??? That fast..

Jihyo: Uhm!The sooner the better, I arranged everthing...

JinHyuk: But how about our filming? How about Runningman? You can't leave like this.

Jihyo: I talked to PD teams already, they agreed to my resignation if I finished the works before my departure.

JinHyuk: Ah~ you're pushing yourself too much, think about your baby!

Jihyo: Don't worry, the baby will be my first priority of consideration at all time. 

JinHyuk: Then how about the other hyungnims, do they know?

Jihyo: Not yet, I only tell you! The day after tomorrow, I will invite the oppas out for dinner and tell them my leaving. You can also come if you like :)

JinHyuk: If my schedule permit!!! 

Jihyo: Ah! Igeos...(hand over a yellow wrapped middle size box to JinHyuk) can you help me to give this to Gary oppa after I leave! 

JinHyuk: Why me? 

Jihyo: It's better not to see him anymore. :(

JinHyuk: You should give it to him yourself, this must be something important between you guys!

Jihyo: Yah! Stop complaining and just do what I said!!!

JinHyuk: Alasso, I will give it to Gary hyung as you said!

Jihyo: Gomawo~~~~

JinHyuk: Kaja! The weather is getting chilly....I will walk you back home!!!

++++++++++++

2 days after Jihyo completion her works, at L restaurant, everyone is here except Gary and JinHyuk.

JaeSuk: Jihyo ah,  there is something you want to talk to us right? (sharp JaeSuk)

Jihyo: Oppas, thank you for taking care of me this whole time (taking things seriously, bows down to the members)

JongKook: Wae keudaeyo?

Jihyo: I'm leaving to Los Angeles tomorrow, I will live there and have no plan to come back.

All members are too startled by the news. 0.0

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter